Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
The kitchen probably stinks too 🤣 imagine getting all ready to go out and having to stand in a cat piss smelling unclean house 🤢🤣
Well she said she was gunna finish sorting the kitchen out earlier - imagine people coming over and confining them to the kitchen after having to scrub it first because the rest of the house looks like steptoes back yard. She will have lit 30 scented candles to get rid of the stink hope to god none of them needed a wee! Oh the shame!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well she said she was gunna finish sorting the kitchen out earlier - imagine people coming over and confining them to the kitchen after having to scrub it first because the rest of the house looks like steptoes back yard. She will have lit 30 scented candles to get rid of the stink hope to god none of them needed a wee! Oh the shame!
Oh imagine the unbearable waft that hits you as she opens her door 🤢🤢

Mar 9, 2024
Bet they’ve all only agreed to go cos she makes them look better! How could anybody be mates with that selfish narc! Like someone said earlier they will me mates of that 1 mate she’s got probably. That post is soo cringe tho! Ooh can you all look like you’re smiling and move about a bit when I say action ? They look like extras on eastenders !

Mar 7, 2024
Unless she is deliberately dressing se for comments and clap backs, I don't understand how someone with so much free time and disposal income can consistently get it so wrong when dressing themselves! The dress is too short, too tight, the colour looks awful on her. She has to be trolling herself for views and comments. That's what she looks like filtered to F'uk, imagine how bad it looks in real life. If they were real friends they would send her back upstairs to get changed like Gregg the wallet did last week 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Unless she is deliberately dressing se for comments and clap backs, I don't understand how someone with so much free time and disposal income can consistently get it so wrong when dressing themselves! The dress is too short, too tight, the colour looks awful on her. She has to be trolling herself for views and comments. That's what she looks like filtered to F'uk, imagine how bad it looks in real life. If they were real friends they would send her back upstairs to get changed like Gregg the wallet did last week 🤣
She’s just clueless isn’t she. I think she genuinely thinks she looks good .. Not sure how but she gives that vibe off for sure.

She’s left a corned beef comment up 🤣 can’t have seen that yet!