Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Morning all, a message from our lass, if you can get to go & see Taylor Swift then go do it!!!!! It was the most amazing experience of her life!!! I have been having my ears rattled about it since 2.30am, a blow by blow account & copious videos, it really does look fantastic. I shall continue to wear my best Mummy crown for the foreseeable future. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyway back to the disgrace that is Oinking Olga, even if it had the worst time ever & was back in its filthy hovel by 4pm yesterday, we all know we are going to get, the fake laughing & how hungover it is but it had the best time ever & everyone follows it & the good looking men couldn’t leave it alone because not only is it famous but they all think it is incredibly gorgeous. The usual bull💩 & drivel. 🙄🐽

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What’s with those ‘pretties’ comments that get over 80 likes? Are they some kind of bot accounts?
Sorry if someone’s already said. I’ve missed some pages
Yes they’re bot accounts 😂

They comment the most random things I’ve seen some on other peoples video saying
“This video made me really happy! My smiles so big”
Wonder if it’s a sign you bought your followers 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
Anxiety no where to be seen once again I see. Fraud.

Out with normal people so couldn’t throw in one of unfunny made up stories could she, can only do that when on her own or with her mum who’ll lie for her to back up her lies.
I was in Matthew street a few weeks ago to meet my friend, had one drink and had to leave it was so busy and my anxiety was through the roof. I hate going to Matthew street for loads of reasons. Don’t know how she’s gone there and been able to enjoy it with her anxiety being so so bad. I also went to Albert schloss on bold street and had to leave cus it was that busy I panicked. She’s a fing fraud

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was in Matthew street a few weeks ago to meet my friend, had one drink and had to leave it was so busy and my anxiety was through the roof. I hate going to Matthew street for loads of reasons. Don’t know how she’s gone there and been able to enjoy it with her anxiety being so so bad. I also went to Albert schloss on bold street and had to leave cus it was that busy I panicked. She’s a fing fraud
That must be awful to experience and sorry you go through that, you see people like you with real anxiety cannot switch it on and off. We all knew she lied about having it anyway but she just further confirms it when she can go into a city centre as busy as Liverpool (drinking or shopping) and be perfectly fine. Yep a big fat fraud.

Mar 8, 2024
That must be awful to experience and sorry you go through that, you see people like you with real anxiety cannot switch it on and off. We all knew she lied about having it anyway but she just further confirms it when she can go into a city centre as busy as Liverpool (drinking or shopping) and be perfectly fine. Yep a big fat fraud.
You’re so kind. Thankyou. It was horrible. Never happened before when I’m out but I’d never been to Albert schloss before I got in there and I just couldn’t breathe. And I had had some drinks so was rather chilled. So we went the toilet for me to get myself together and then had to leave.
She can’t say about going to these crazy busy places and being ok there then make vidoes about her anxiety being so so bad. I don’t know how anyone can even believe the se she says.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You’re so kind. Thankyou. It was horrible. Never happened before when I’m out but I’d never been to Albert schloss before I got in there and I just couldn’t breathe. And I had had some drinks so was rather chilled. So we went the toilet for me to get myself together and then had to leave.
She can’t say about going to these crazy busy places and being ok there then make vidoes about her anxiety being so so bad. I don’t know how anyone can even believe the se she says.
Bless you, it must be so triggering to see someone make a mockery out a condition you suffer with. That’s why I really hope the DVLA take her license as it will be the karma she deserves for all the lies.