Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Bless you, it must be so triggering to see someone make a mockery out a condition you suffer with. That’s why I really hope the DVLA take her license as it will be the karma she deserves for all the lies.
Exactly. She is a piss taker. She describes what she thinks is anxiety but it isn’t. Then she milks it for sympathy. Ringing her dad to help her through it 😂 what a sad sack of s.
She went over the top saying she nearly passes out and it will bite her on the arse

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I was in Matthew street a few weeks ago to meet my friend, had one drink and had to leave it was so busy and my anxiety was through the roof. I hate going to Matthew street for loads of reasons. Don’t know how she’s gone there and been able to enjoy it with her anxiety being so so bad. I also went to Albert schloss on bold street and had to leave cus it was that busy I panicked. She’s a fing fraud
Oh bless you 🥰 She does it cos her anxiety is put on for effect and sympathy Clearly

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Wasn’t in her phone but has a video to edit and photos haha
That stupid laugh! “Went to Matthew street hahahahaha” wtf is even funny about it. Matthew street is se an I’m a scouser. One place I avoid is there. She’s such a bell end
I’m a scouser as well 👋🏻 miraculous how she didn’t have any anxiety with how chocker town was yesterday with the festival on the docks silly c*nt 🤨 hope her takeaway tonight gives her the ss the moose

Mar 9, 2024
Screenshot_20240623_134613_Instagram.jpg that poor outift doing all it can to stay together at the seams. The pull around her back, under her back boobs is awful.
This is desperate attempt to hide her belly- so uncomfortable! Just buy size appropriate for gods sake love. Why would a woman do this to herself! It’s so tight round the back she’s spilling over and she’s having to sit ram rod straight because her belly is way too big. If you aren’t comfortable to sit and enjoy yourself surely it’s time to either re evaluate your style, loose weight or bloody own it instead of trying to be a contortionist to hold it in?

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Was just thinking 🤔 anybody else think it was aimless 40th birthday? Remember bendy Wendy said in Barcelona about buying a yacht for her birthday or something as it's a big one this year ? Is she lying about her age now too?? And all her mates around to celebrate, donut wall etc I definitely think she's hiding she turned 40 this year what a t
Noooo chance, plus I remember her saying she’s born in 85 way back when she first started as so am I. She’ll make a huge deal about her “big” bday 100%

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Nah she's gave me anxiety fin peeling that swede. Half of its been binned. She's useless! Even watching her doing it on the worktop rather than holding it. Aimee why do you make every single thing in life a mission? Jeeesus! And breathe....

No sign of anxiety and she got on a train after all the drama she makes about them! How people believe her about her anxiety is beyond me and I'm sorry but if I said to my mates aw wait I'm just away to finish my transition they would mock me for the rest of eternity! They didn't look like they wanted to be in it at all. Also I hope you had a nice read here Aims! Go take care of your child!