Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She must think we are all thick with the blantant lies about going out with friends often. Doesn’t happen. She’s full of s - maybe that’s why her stomach looks bloated to do.

Also when she was on about trains, I don’t know about anyone else but I find the big faster trains much smoother than the smaller inner city trains, the smaller ones rattle etc. She honestly just can’t keep up with her own lies.

And someone please explain what is so hilarious about going to Burger King? I can’t cope with the false laughing.

Mar 8, 2024
She must think we are all thick with the blantant lies about going out with friends often. Doesn’t happen. She’s full of s - maybe that’s why her stomach looks bloated to do.

Also when she was on about trains, I don’t know about anyone else but I find the big faster trains much smoother than the smaller inner city trains, the smaller ones rattle etc. She honestly just can’t keep up with her own lies.

And someone please explain what is so hilarious about going to Burger King? I can’t cope with the false laughing.
I didn’t see this video talking about trains and Burger King cus I just can’t watch her. It’s all funny to her cus she never does it so it’s a big event for her. It’s normal to people like us cus we do it regularly. She doesn’t so she gets excited and has to share it with everyone. She’s such a t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello ladies!!!! What have missed, I’ve been out enjoying a Birthday party in the sun with my friends all afternoon, the type of friends that you’ve grown up with and been through school and all life’s up and downs.
Not the type of friends who only put up with you once a year, true friends that love and care about you.
Anyway I’ll have a catch up and then come back to dissect the se that she’s posted 🤣😜😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t see this video talking about trains and Burger King cus I just can’t watch her. It’s all funny to her cus she never does it so it’s a big event for her. It’s normal to people like us cus we do it regularly. She doesn’t so she gets excited and has to share it with everyone. She’s such a t
It was the manic swede peeling one, I mean what she was doing there I’ve no clue 🤣

She tells lies. She posts multiple times every single day (unless she’s purposely worrying the Huns so goes silent) so we all see and know that she barely sees any friends. Her Huns can lap up her lies but we won’t. I bet she’s one of the most socially awkward people ever.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hello ladies!!!! What have missed, I’ve been out enjoying a Birthday party in the sun with my friends all afternoon, the type of friends that you’ve grown up with and been through school and all life’s up and downs.
Not the type of friends who only put up with you once a year, true friends that love and care about you.
Anyway I’ll have a catch up and then come back to dissect the se that she’s posted 🤣😜😆

Same old s, different day. Smugness, lies, looking unkept and dirty, H isn’t well (we are overdue her herself been ill too), fake laughing over nonsense, patting herself on the back about fake anxiety stuff and posting photos on IG looking like a fat meff 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If I had known a £4 flag would have had him this happy I would done it sooner. Never used to like football until I had a son, now watch it all the time. I really hope we win tonight ❤️
Aww bless him, it’s a sign of a well brought up kid when the little things fill them with happiness. I really hope you get the win for him.

Football is great. We are all football mad in our house but my husband and sons are over in Germany for it so it’s been a quiet tournament for me so far.

Mar 8, 2024
It was the manic swede peeling one, I mean what she was doing there I’ve no clue 🤣

She tells lies. She posts multiple times every single day (unless she’s purposely worrying the Huns so goes silent) so we all see and know that she barely sees any friends. Her Huns can lap up her lies but we won’t. I bet she’s one of the most socially awkward people ever.
Does she say about mates in it too? I can’t cope watching her. She annoys me so much I just want to tell her to her face she’s a fing annoying ugly fs.
What was the doing to the poor swede?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Does she say about mates in it too? I can’t cope watching her. She annoys me so much I just want to tell her to her face she’s a fing annoying ugly fs.
In that video she says her friends wanted to be in the transition 🤣 it’s only as we and TL all said it looked forced and uncomfortable. She was making carrot and swede mash but might just be carrot mash as do all left of the swede as she peeled most of it away.

If I ever see her in town I wouldn’t be able to not say something 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
In that video she says her friends wanted to be in the transition 🤣 it’s only as we and TL all said it looked forced and uncomfortable. She was making carrot and swede mash but might just be carrot mash as do all left of the swede as she peeled most of it away.

If I ever see her in town I wouldn’t be able to not say something 🤣🤣
Oh my god they absolutely did not want to be in it! They all look so uncomfortable and soon as she steps back to her phone their smiles drop. It’s so embarrassing.
Oh god she can’t do anything right can she!
I’d have to say something as well.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly he is such a lovely boy. So appreciative of just sitting tonight with me, some snacks and the football. He hasn't let that flag go 🤣🤣

Aw amazing I bet they are having such a good time. The atmosphere looks incredible