Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The herpes wouldn't have given her a temperature like she had tho. On the bathroom floor and all that. Plus I was still speaking to her at that point and it was definitely more going on than just herpes 🤣
Herpes can esp as what she had would have been herpes esophagotis when she claimed she had tonsillitis and then strep throat.

Attachments

• IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 77

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Remember the time she said she had ulcers at the back of her throat going down her esophagus and she couldn't even swallow and she said the doc said it was gastritis lol gastritis doesn't cause ulcers in your throat 🤣 in your stomach yes but not in your throat affecting your swallowing 🤣
But that herpes esopghitits does cause that.

So she got more than one dose of clap 👏🏻

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Remember the time she said she had ulcers at the back of her throat going down her esophagus and she couldn't even swallow and she said the doc said it was gastritis lol gastritis doesn't cause ulcers in your throat 🤣 in your stomach yes but not in your throat affecting your swallowing 🤣
She had been sucking dirty dick the scruffy b 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Or the herpes 🤢🤢🤢

So she had the herpes and the gonz 🤢🤣 love that for the smell bag
I swear I feel so bad that H will know all this about her mother. My toes actually curl at the THOUGHT of her having to do a full on walk of shame past the mums and teachers on the school run! She may as well walk through the school gates with symbols strapped to her knees, a big sign hung round her neck saying I love cock n hate my kid while shouting into a megaphone HELLO I AM HARPERS MUMMY AND I MY FANNY IS SCABBY AND GREEN!