Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The fact that Charlie says in her video she's staying over before the fun police start so she has an issue with people being concerned for other people's welfare? Like it or not Charlie lots of people are killed on roads because of idiots who drink and drive. And it appears you and your family have no issue with it. Hopefully nobody close to you is ever affected by it! Family of idiots I swear to god!
They are clueless. When I was 16 my cousin got killed by a drunk driver. We where at a party, he left early to walk home. We left about an hour or so later, got home and he was no where to be seen. Had the police out looking for him and he was found down an embankment, he had been hit by a drunk driver, who drove off and left him dying in a ditch. We unbeknown to us had walked passed him on our way home. I can't stomach people who get in the car even after one drink. It's beyond fing selfish! Should never have a licence again their life. And they horrid vile fs parade it online like it's funny. I noticed Wendy the bench didn't stay over, how they get away with constantly drink driving is beyond me

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Cheryl's her girl crush. All I seen of cheryl was a wig that overpowered her when I seen them recently lol and her dancing isn't a good as it used to be lol vocals have improved though! Lol as for her talking about the passing of someone, if you're genuinely upset about someone passing you wouldn't be posting, you wouldn't be having a great time and you wouldn't be using her passing as content in my opinion. And you have time to reply to people. You don't seem to do anything else other than post s, shop for s and eat it.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
They are clueless. When I was 16 my cousin got killed by a drunk driver. We where at a party, he left early to walk home. We left about an hour or so later, got home and he was no where to be seen. Had the police out looking for him and he was found down an embankment, he had been hit by a drunk driver, who drove off and left him dying in a ditch. We unbeknown to us had walked passed him on our way home. I can't stomach people who get in the car even after one drink. It's beyond fing selfish! Should never have a licence again their life. And they horrid vile fs parade it online like it's funny. I noticed Wendy the bench didn't stay over, how they get away with constantly drink driving is beyond me
I'm so sorry about your cousin, that's heartbreaking. These idiots need to realise what people have an issue with and stop making snarky comments about fun police as if they aren't doing anything wrong. Even if they weren't they should be watching what they do as they have a responsibility to their viewers whether they like it or not. Happy to take the money just not the responsibility.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t watch at that video cus the start just pissed me off. I can’t watch her much without getting pissed off. She is an absolute sad act. I’m tired but it’s a good tired 🙈😂 shut the do up. You absolute fing drainer.
Hasn’t got the time to thank everyone. You absolutely do. You just can’t be fed cus you’re a lazy t!
Teaco/m&s today. Then take away for tea cus she’s so tired or it will be a an arrangement of beige food and cucumber.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
No but this could be one of the brand she spoke about ! 🫤🙄
I have never heard her talk about collection makeup before now I feel that’s all she’ll talk about
Usually it’s the other way around
And collection makeup isn’t a brand I think she’d go for it’s an affordable probably overlooked brand she’s usually high end elite makeup and extortionate prices
So very confused as way they would pick her to represent them
I suppose it’s a management thing whatever is offered she’ll just go for it don’t see it lasting very long

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
So she's going out with a brand! You know when she said she needs to dress up cz she's going with a brand. Need to jazz up her t-shirt to go out with a brand...
Did she change her mind to dress up? 😮
Didn't she go out with a brand?

Did you all know she was going out WITH A BRAND? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t think she looked too bad FOR HER (except the trainers) but wasn’t dressy enough I realise that now lol

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Came across this video earlier from the david era. Ah good times, bless her se brown ill fitting leggings
Honestly every time I see that it annoys me more. Like wtf is she laughing at? And why did she prance backwards to Mingo mode? 🦩 Also the flick of her hand she does like wafting the camera away makes me cringe so much 😵‍💫😫

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Girls I will need your full concentration here on this spot the difference as it's a real tricky one today! Winner gets a sniff of last night's plether trousers, a half eaten maccies has brown and some recalled fiji water ❤️
No sorry, I bet you’re one of those that put up something on a live, just for views and likes, saying how many differences are there, when in fact there isn’t any. You can’t trick me, naughty.

Mar 8, 2024
Came across this video earlier from the david era. Ah good times, bless her se brown ill fitting leggings
Oh Christ on a bike. She think she’s gorjus. State of her. Absolute scruff. Leaves her dishes till the nest dish minty cow.
She absolutely loves herself. Top rolled up and brown leggings 🙈 brown leggings should never be an option to wear. She can’t even ge the words right 😂🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh my gosh that is awful 😖 I'm so sorry. God love him 💔 But yes I couldn't agree more if you're driving then don't drink it's simple. Gets me with the oh I can have one? Yeah but why? Can you really not manage without? And Charlie driving a brand new car that she's unfamiliar with along with her child in the back? Vile 🤢😠