Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
The fact that Charlie says in her video she's staying over before the fun police start so she has an issue with people being concerned for other people's welfare? Like it or not Charlie lots of people are killed on roads because of idiots who drink and drive. And it appears you and your family have no issue with it. Hopefully nobody close to you is ever affected by it! Family of idiots I swear to god!
She’s just as much of a fing tit as her sister and her alcoholic mother.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just seen this mornings vid as ive had the dog to get groomed, done the groceries, cleaning and have a sick 18 yr old upstairs to and im also sick (covid negative thankgod) but we move! She actually thinks she shares her life with us? Aimee you seem to think that sharing what you eat is life? Nope. Cleaning? Tidying? Saving? Activities with harper? Gardening? Decorating? Work? Not seen any of this lol and that's life things. Not shopping, eating and holidays. You also don't share anything about yourself to people, you share fabricated stories.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Soon be time for this to make an appearance.. to get launched all over the living room, for her to then cry into her phone stating she doesn’t know how it happened before she ties it to her 1980s wall light with a bit of string 😩😂 I can’t wait 🤪 IMG_2613.jpeg
That's if she gives her child a tree this Yr. She lost her Christmas tree last yr cause she couldn't be bothered to stop the cats climbing. My cats never ever climbed the tree. She lays under it and watches the lights lol aimees to lazy to just train them

Mar 8, 2024
Soon be time for this to make an appearance.. to get launched all over the living room, for her to then cry into her phone stating she doesn’t know how it happened before she ties it to her 1980s wall light with a bit of string 😩😂 I can’t wait 🤪 IMG_2613.jpeg
Oh wow. There’s no words to describe just how bad that tree is
I absolutely hate that mirror as well

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just seeing her ifoods video from yesterday. All them crisps and only 1 designated to Harper. Even the kinder stuff she was like I like them 2. Honest to god, even now I give my wee girl first dibs on everything cause I want her to have what she likes and I take whatever is left lol I don't understand her me me me mentality as a mother

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just seeing her ifoods video from yesterday. All them crisps and only 1 designated to Harper. Even the kinder stuff she was like I like them 2. Honest to god, even now I give my wee girl first dibs on everything cause I want her to have what she likes and I take whatever is left lol I don't understand her me me me mentality as a mother
If I buy me and the boy treats we always choose 3/4 things each and then we make treat bowls of the things we like. He always chooses first because that’s how it should be. She’s so selfish it’s unreal.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
in response to both their clapbacks!
Vavvy and ehmay are the biggest mean girls going.
let me tell you why whilst I google plants eh?
1. You both look down your nose at everyone like you’re superior because you have bought followers on tiktok and mindless minions.
2. Your a theif and so is Ehmays uncle I mean dad hardly a good person is it?
3. Aimee and you don’t give a damn that other people have struggles you both only care about yourselves.
4. You and Aimee both ENCOURAGE your huns to attack people on your behalf can’t resist a good clapback pointing out that they’re mums bla bla so are both of you I know you forget that but practice what you preach!!
5. Aimee your clap back this morning you lied about details of the comment as per usual and it’s the only way you get views, comments and sympathy.
6. You are both just complete shallow self centred women go round calling people “hags” for daring to see through you.

and don’t get me started on your fake best friendship, idiots.
And the filters!

And your video isn’t about Aimee but you’ve commented on her video defending her honour even more get a grip.