Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
£70 odd quid for taxis. Very relatable aims 😂😂 I actually don’t care what she spends her money on. If she has it good for her let her buy all the crap she wants. She’s still unhappy and ugly. But she can’t say she’s relatable to single parents when she is only relatable to single parents who have access to endless cash. Bell end
Was she jiggling her keys at the beginning of the video at the event why would you even have your keys out your not at your house and you don’t have your car as you got an Uber now that’s a strange situation

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Got to get this off my chest ....I've just watched Wendy with one of her customers, she has her hair cut short because she pulls it out.....anyway, now I've either got my mind in the gutter, or it sort of looks a bit, I can't think of the word I'm looking for. It's the hand squeeze on the leg for me, somebody please watch it and tell me I'm wrong in what I'm thinking
Oh my days 🫣 how very strange!!! Her hand was on her leg the whole time and little squeezes too 🫨🫨🫨
I can’t think of a word I’m looking for either 🙃🙃🙃 obviously very close friends and not just a client. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why the hell are space nk gifting her all that, all them high end products and she’s always looking like a tramp 🙈🙈
I walked on by space nk the other day just because I won't go near a company that gives her anything as she is full of s and she doesn't give honest reviews so that to me says alot about the business

Mar 8, 2024
Was she jiggling her keys at the beginning of the video at the event why would you even have your keys out your not at your house and you don’t have your car as you got an Uber now that’s a strange situation
Yeah I was thinking why would you have your house keys in your hand. They’d be in your bag. She’s a melt. Like she kept her keys jangling to get a drink driving comment to have a video to make, so she has views and comments. Wouldn’t put it past this sad case

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey dani do off stop rimming amiees arse she dont care and as for this comment go.do yourself side ways
Jigsaw get a life!
You’re probably some sad deluded weirdo sat at home living your mum making numerous fake accounts for what purpose? To try and get Aimee to like you? You are strange! Should spend some of your free time you have reading a dictionary and learning how to spell!