Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why do those companies send her stuff ?? She doesn't advertise anything properly! All she does is squeak and say 'gorgeous' ! Nothing else ! Her vocabulary is so poor, she never describes anything in more detail
I’d like to see her film an ad pissed up on that vodka. Cat tree flung in a rage and crying into emotional support bear. Great advert for being sober

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s her thing. She doesn’t like cheese so she has to make a GCSE standard performance each time she’s near cheese with facial expressions
I didn't know she doesn't like Cheese. How come she's never said? 🙄 Entire personality.
She liked hoovering up a multipack of Cheddars after her night out and Tato Nachos ooooowwweeee cheese and onion flavour I might like them then 😋🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Do you think she’s had to turn the filters down and because her true self was going to be revealed she’s had an eye treatment she can claim has fed her up????
Seriously it’s not right what that’s done to her eyes. I’m going to see if I can find my pictures from having it done, and show it when done. It was flat and smooth in 24 hours 😳😳
Aye but she could be under a 20ton steam roller and then reversed back over for good measure and she'd still not be flat or smooth.

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why is this t tired ? Is she having a fing laugh ? The knob head ! Tired my fing Irish arse !!!!!!!! do off ya prick !!!! You need a punch into that fing fat face ya bleeding ugly tramp . Off to London on Tuesday and can't decide if she wants to stay for the two nights ... You have it so hard aimless don't you , tired from fing swanning off staying in luxury hotels then back to your hovel to drink and binge in s and neglect your daughter GET A fING GRIP do something with your daughter for a change , you make me SICK the cut of you behaving like that at 39 years old ya fing ugly b !!!!!!! Sooner bendy Wendy and the wallet are gone the sooner reality will hit you hard in that ugly fat face of yours !!!!!
Screamed at Tired my fing Irish arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She is desperately trying to get some brand deals from shops, cooking appliances brands or food items etc. That's why she's saying 'fresh' so often to try and say that she cooks fresh meals from scratch lol 😂 She now suddenly is interested in trying new recipes haha.
She is already walking on thin ice calling tesco flat bread Turkish bread! It's Turkish-style bread! It's not even close to real Turkish bread !. Now she wants to cook Turkish rice! She will get loads of hate for it as she can't do anything properly
She can't even get meecro-wavay rice right!! And she doesn't like it when it "shouts at her" I mean it just beeps like everyone's I wish it did shout.. "Get a fing wash you goblin t" 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We all know she using filters but can she not try using better ones. That one stretches her head so she’s a right long head, and she looks about 6ft tall.

Also the winking - FML has she got some sort of disorder 😡🤣
#Nofilter #dontknowhow #swearonhlife

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-151322_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-151322_Gallery.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why is it alwaaaaays "I've wanted one of these...." if you wanted it Aimee go buy it like the rest of us do. But you don't cause you beg brands. "Opens like a wardrobe" no it doesn't. She just spouts absolutely stupid s to fill airtime doesn't she. Never ever heard her talk about floral whatever before either. Mugs is all these brands are cause they lose more than they make I'd say cause most people are waking up to this s now. Sending to all these idiots on tiktok and they all say the same tripe. No truthful reviews on anything. Over exaggeration of every little thing. You also couldn't give a s if you are alone or not to drink so I don't know why you even throw that out there. Bottoms up Aims! Another lonely one ahead for you!
Ermm excuse me. Beggy Mitchell has got her iPhone to cheers and wink at 😉 Chin chin (chin chin chin)

Mar 8, 2024
I didn't know she doesn't like Cheese. How come she's never said? 🙄 Entire personality.
She liked hoovering up a multipack of Cheddars after her night out and Tato Nachos ooooowwweeee cheese and onion flavour I might like them then 😋🐷
Did you not know!? I’m so glad I informed you of this!
I don’t get it.. easts cheese flavour snacks but acts like she handling s when she’s putting it on H’s food. It’s her whole personality isn’t it. Absolutely goes over the top to show her dislike. Proper pick me t this one

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Did you not know!? I’m so glad I informed you of this!
I don’t get it.. easts cheese flavour snacks but acts like she handling s when she’s putting it on H’s food. It’s her whole personality isn’t it. Absolutely goes over the top to show her dislike. Proper pick me t this one
Can't believe she's never mentioned. I can't imagine how much cheese crust is in her belly button either but at least she's got that one Witches nail 🤢

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there