Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Same here and Space NK
I absolutely will not spend my hard earned money on a brand that says do you to hard working normal decent people while they gift these morons. And it is most definitely a do you from them because I’m sure someone checks these lying scroungers out before sending hundreds of pounds worth of free stuff. They will know she’s a scammer and a lier - someone who fries on a sun bed and lies about it until she is physically caught out does not need their products gifting! She is already fed - she looks like Salami and probably stinks like it so it’s totally wasted and they are delusional if they think this flappy fannied dirty bint would influence any normal person to go buy their products! She’s a Fanny - that’s all 1720112540503.png

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My musings for today.
That poor cat is like any other of the males that have been in Olga’s life, DESPERATE to get away!
Not any amount of that green se Olga is trying to punt to fleece its delulu sycophants is going to stop it looking like the picture below.
Finally Gavin & his succulent community would like to inform you all that they are not affiliated in any way to those cheap, tacky, trashy cacti that Oinking Olga keeps on manhandling with its Russian shot putter hands. 🌵🌵🌵
I was going to mention about Gavins mates. Little pricks upto fery taking the royal piss whilst you're otherwise engaged with your fun size Starbar 🤩 Tell him to have a word on Cactus cafe and tell them THAY DISCUST MI. Snet form mi Samsnug 🌵

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-154409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-154409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 54
I was going to mention about Gavins mates. Little pricks upto fery taking the royal piss whilst you're otherwise engaged with your fun size Starbar 🤩 Tell him to have a word on Cactus cafe and tell them THAY DISCUST MI. Snet form mi Samsnug 🌵
That hurt my wound. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Oooh the state of her face and she thinks it’s flawless? I’d be ringing a solicitor! That can not be normal! I’ve seen fresh skin grafts that don’t look that bad! Is it infected or something? I’m no expert (only ever had a bit of Botox) should it be so lumpy? What an absolute Wassack as we say in my neck of the woods. Must be having a midlife crisis or something! She needs to stop trying to compete with the young fresh influencers she sees at these events if you ask me ! She looks so old! She Needs to start going to the events Nanna B goes to and stay in that lane! I’d be crying under the duvet if my face looked like that ! What a Fanny!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ladies and gentlemen we have now reached the part of the show we call The Terrifying Era. In honour of this The Slate Lady is kindly gifting Shamey with her Anti burglary door plaque. Now join in if you know the words..loud as you can 2, 3, go...... So I leap from the gallows and I levitate down your street. Crash the party like a record scratch as I SCREAM... 😱

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-192245_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-192245_Instagram.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 78