Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Oh sorry quickly... someone please remind her to get their cheap, awful 'bespoke' t-shirts on today I know, I know they'll be in a crumpled heap covered in piss and fur but it's now or never Shamey 👀 and remember that time you were so close to bedding Michael Owen? How he let you get away will be on the never solved mystery list along with where the sock ends up in the washer. Baffled!!! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

England National Team Yes GIF by UEFA
. I
Think it was allegedly Steven Gerrard 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey nasty trolls 👋🏻
I’ve had a few days away cos I’ve had some s going on and Olga was the last thing on my mind. I’ve only just watched the crap videos she’s posted the past few days and she’s still filling me with disgust and second hand embarrassment!
I have missed chatting to you lovely lot so I’m going to make it my aim to check in with you all and re-join the gossip.
There’s been so many pages that need to be caught up on but I’m going to have to skim past them otherwise I’ll be up until god knows what time reading them all 😂
Hope you are all doing good though 😍
Awh @TillyLou ❤️🥺
I hope things are better at least a little since last week I know some don't like off topic so that's exactly what FF's for. Call me crazy, call me sad but FF and here's godsend to me on the days I need a release, rant or a giggle. My anonymous besties 🥰 I'll have a proper toot and catch up with you. Just got to work. Feels so strange as I'm perm nights but I've picked up bank today. Here's a squeeze from me 🫂 Hope you all have a glorious day ❤️ Other than you Shamey I hope you have ss from the sheer greed and you run into D2 and his STUN--nnnng partner in Home BargaiNNNNN what a time to be alive ❤️🤩

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Only just seeing her DUD from last night. Am I right in thinking 🤔 that she ordered two meals for herself and ate it all? 😳 as that’s just pure greed!
And there was a lot of food ordered for a 9 year old!
No wonder her child looks so pale - she’s not feeding her well at all. It’s shocking 😮
Yup 👀 She's just so so greedy it's actually shocking. She might bang on about H being such a good eater cz if that's the case she'd be asking for so much more in her packed lunch. Substantial too not an extra mini roll. Plus why dos she not know H will have a tiny tiny stomach. You can't physically eat when you're full 🤢 She will have left I'd guess over half 🙈 But the hoover would be out and I ain't talking about the Dyson 🐷🐷 I didn't finish it but sure there was more in the bag.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh sorry quickly... someone please remind her to get their cheap, awful 'bespoke' t-shirts on today I know, I know they'll be in a crumpled heap covered in piss and fur but it's now or never Shamey 👀 and remember that time you were so close to bedding Michael Owen? How he let you get away will be on the never solved mystery list along with where the sock ends up in the washer. Baffled!!! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

England National Team Yes GIF by UEFA
. I
I think I’ll stick to wearing my OG 2006 shirt, you know being a proper fan since the 90s!

Those “bespoke” T-shirts probably been pissed on by the cats - or is Aimee gonna prove us wrong and put it on for the first sip of the day and act all excited she gets to watch the quarter finals and her favourite player Stevie G 😂

She’s a fing full on t so out of touch with reality

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Yup 👀 She's just so so greedy it's actually shocking. She might bang on about H being such a good eater cz if that's the case she'd be asking for so much more in her packed lunch. Substantial too not an extra mini roll. Plus why dos she not know H will have a tiny tiny stomach. You can't physically eat when you're full 🤢 She will have left I'd guess over half 🙈 But the hoover would be out and I ain't talking about the Dyson 🐷🐷 I didn't finish it but sure there was more in the bag.
What she ate last night was more calories than I had in a day. I had 1500 calories Thursday and I’m guessing that “meal” was at least 2000

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What’s the point of taste testing? Particularly when 90% of people watching can’t get the thing. I can kinda get it if you were selling something that’s available to all or you were demonstrating a recipe but it’s a fecken burger.
While I’m on a rant why order something you can make and eat all the time? I like to get something I don’t make.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

Sorry not been on here much been a busy week with son’s residential, kids, work and life in general. Hope everyone is ok.

I see Aimee Arsehole is still that. I can’t believe in her video of showing off the stuff from Oodie for Harper she has ordered herself some new slippers - right greedy b even when buying her child something.

Also the fake laughing when talking about her eye treatment - imagine people walking past her car and seeing her filming herself like that into her phone? Absolute muppet she is.

And then the sheer amount of food she ordered just for her and H last night? That is a lot of food just for 2 - if you saving it for the next day it won’t be too bad but she said she ate the bloody lot 😳.

I wonder what today will bring. More s bought and another takeaway I’m guessing.

Right off to take youngest daughter to ballet and then shopping for food. Have a good day all.

Come on England! 🦁🦁🦁

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
What’s the point of taste testing? Particularly when 90% of people watching can’t get the thing. I can kinda get it if you were selling something that’s available to all or you were demonstrating a recipe but it’s a fecken burger.
While I’m on a rant why order something you can make and eat all the time? I like to get something I don’t make.
What if she’s done a Sevda?? You know when she did the jacket potato tt and it turned out to be an undisclosed ad

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Trauma , either D1 or D2 put the dining set together ! Was meant for them to eat together as a family (after two weeks ) 😂 she really does get ahead of herself 😂 so she avoids sitting at the table as she is traumatised and also let's not forget she absolutely hates spending time with harper so there's that too .
D1 put the dining table up, D2 got his feet under it and the sideboard assembled before the Halloween tree got it and he scarpered

Oh my, what absolute gluttony from the Oinking Olga, everything about it is odious, they way it just shovels food down it’s massive gullet is vile.
I really don’t know how it’s got the brass neck to say it forgets to eat, it never stops having its snout in a trough, it’s just obscene on every level. 🤮🐽
Anyways beautiful non puffy nipped trowels, have a fantastic day whatever you are doing.
Much luvs from me, bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th & the real succulent that is Gavin. 😊🌵❤️