Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
How long is this event on for?

She tried to make it there and back but She has to go the night before because there wouldn’t be enough time. She has to stay that night because it finishes late and she doesn’t want to drive home in the dark - it’s still lightish at 10/11pm.

So is the event on from 9am- 10pm??
She 💯 wants to stay, just admit it🙄

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Could all trolls assemble… and take a minute to sit in silence and watch this mornings GRWM, and just appreciate what a stressful day Aimee has in store please… nails done, pick up a few bits, and film an add… my heart fing bleeds! I’m working 8-5 today, helping women (mostly) get financial help, to feed their children… and make sure they’re warm and watered. fing fat arsehole.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq5qb2vog65t2e2bmugg.mp4
Hey hey hey, she's also done the cats, taken her kid to school and put on 2 loads of washing! I know, I know it's pretty much what everyone who works does before going to do a full day's work, but we must applaud her for doing oh so much in just 1 day. Let's have a whip round for a little trophy 🏆

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Hey hey hey, she's also done the cats, taken her kid to school and put on 2 loads of washing! I know, I know it's pretty much what everyone who works does before going to do a full day's work, but we must applaud her for doing oh so much in just 1 day. Let's have a whip round for a little trophy 🏆
I’m sure bendy Wendy would love to do another tikety tok to remind us all how ever so proud she is of her hardworking daughter 🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
How long is this event on for?

She tried to make it there and back but She has to go the night before because there wouldn’t be enough time. She has to stay that night because it finishes late and she doesn’t want to drive home in the dark - it’s still lightish at 10/11pm.

So is the event on from 9am- 10pm??
She 💯 wants to stay, just admit it🙄
Won’t drive home after an event cos she’s off her tits. She’s only staying so she can get wasted, an extra night away from parenting & that shows her kid and being a parent is ALWAYS at the bottom of the list

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh wow!! Love it @lexilou 😍 Hardcore that though. I have quite a few but could never 🥵 my knee cap was by far the worst and keep meaning to book the other but bottling it 🙈😭🤣

Probably mentioned I'm just catching up but agree about getting out the grinchs lair. Killed me when "they wanted some fresh air" so got in the car and got the fresh air between the carpark and Tesco.. ffs! And again making her 9yo teenager look/sound like a little madam 😳😳
Aw birky it wasn't for the fainted hearted nearly tapped out 20 minutes to the end. I have my knee cap done and that was a walk in the park compared to this!

And good morning girls! She don't half spout some se!!!! How much s does she spray on that face!! She looks so dirty. Less is more aimless my darling

Mar 9, 2024
YES!!! Love a bit of Mafs, especially the Aussie one. Lauren was spot on with her comments about the absolute piece of crap that was Jack 😂
I can’t wait for her review of the Hawaiian Tropic sun lotions - to see what bs she will spout - when she has stated on many occasions that she can only use Piz Buin products because of her skin! It’s amazing how many things suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread because there’s money to be had through lying!

Is there anyone on this app that actually does completely honest reviews?
I’ve not seen one 🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Of course she wants to stay , she would do anything to get away from her daughter! She's a lazy fat bastard ! Any excuse to lounge around in a fancy hotel and escape parental duties (not that she parents her one and only daughter) now the question is , if big D was on the scene and he had to stay at home while she had events , I don't think she'd stay the two nights she's be dashing back quick as lightning full speed back for his cock to pound her smelly fanny the desperate hag ! She only cares for herself, a dick , wine , and food . Also her nose seems to be getting even bigger 🤮
Or she’d turn the event down and use her “anxiety” so she don’t have to be away from him

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Get fed you rotten spunk bucket. Laughing about asking her daughter to get bum wipes, my kids wouldn't even bat an eye lid. What a couple of freaks. Imagine walking round the asda laughing hysterically into your about absolutely all!!! That's what's embarrassing to Harold
I have never felt 2nd hand embarrassment like it. Because 1.. Why would a 'prenager' get embarrassed by that? Hardly asking her to check period leaks... 😳 and also why the do is she hell bent on trying to embarrass her in the 1st place? She's embarrassed enough! The scruffy b is notorious round there for all the wrong reasons.. there's that stinking, sweaty excuse of a woman. In one of her many filthy crayola suits and her trademark greasy scraggy mop. Neglecting her kid, putting anyone and anything before her What a pathetic member of the Motherhood she is 🙈🤢

Mar 9, 2024
Of course she wants to stay , she would do anything to get away from her daughter! She's a lazy fat bastard ! Any excuse to lounge around in a fancy hotel and escape parental duties (not that she parents her one and only daughter) now the question is , if big D was on the scene and he had to stay at home while she had events , I don't think she'd stay the two nights she's be dashing back quick as lightning full speed back for his cock to pound her smelly fanny the desperate hag ! She only cares for herself, a dick , wine , and food . Also her nose seems to be getting even bigger 🤮
Nah she would make him go with her in case he decided to go for a pint without her - or worse - see his mum or his kids cos we all know that’s a hard no from olga!

Mar 9, 2024
Aw birky it wasn't for the fainted hearted nearly tapped out 20 minutes to the end. I have my knee cap done and that was a walk in the park compared to this!

And good morning girls! She don't half spout some se!!!! How much s does she spray on that face!! She looks so dirty. Less is more aimless my darling
What even is that spray? Whatever it is it ain’t working? She uses gallons? Is it instead of getting a shower or something?

Mar 7, 2024
That’s it don’t leave it to the last minute. And if she had that much work on why is she going to have her nails done cos that’s an hour at least gone.

The script writing made me laugh cos it’s not just the ads she does it for. I mean how hard is to say, this product is amazing, I’ve been using it for weeks/months. It’s hydrating and contains these ingredients. It’s currently on sale at this price.

⬆️
There you go Aimee I wrote your script in 60 seconds
Every ad she does is exactly the same! You hardly need to be a creative advertising genius.
She's a fraud who would sell her own stroppy pre teen brat, given half a chance

Mar 7, 2024
I'll say it again, she must get a wage from GTW she doesn't earn enough to spend the way she does

2 nights in London for a single event

She just spends so stupidly like money doesn't matter because daddy will pay for it

Not jealous BTW, I'm very happy working hard to get things in life and not stupid things

PS a busy day for Aimless is like a day off for most people
I agree, even if a brand chip in towards a hotel stay (which I'm not sure they do), it wouldnt cover 2 nights at the sort of places the piss pot princess likes to stay. Add on half a dozen new outfits she will have ordered herself, fuel, nails, car snacks and food stops on the journey, probably a new suitcase because I suspect she just leaves them to fester in the hall after each trip and bins them in the skip....... all to to collect a goody bag and few free cocktails.
If I travel for work I expect them to pay for the hotel, travel and subsistence - aimees just happy to get away from all those adult responsibilities at home so will spend hundreds to take a few photos and get a free lippy

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Great minds think a like… as soon as I saw it I was like 😳😳😳
She claims angles are everything but it’s like when you open your front facing camera by accident 😂
She has absolutely no idea about.... well anything tbh. 😳😅 Ain't nobody flattering from that angle, nobody! So coming from the Emirates double decker Airbus herself is wild. Absolutely wild! 😭🤥😅 and I do love it when she wears a cap. Remember the 'pout, pose repeat' one that should Absolutely never ever go near an adults head 🤣😭

Couple more corker SS of the Moaner Lisa herself!! 🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240708-034010_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708-034010_Samsung Internet.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240708-034451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708-034451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 27

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣

And what in the SpongeBob square pants are those?! 😂 IMG_4546.jpeg