Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I have never felt 2nd hand embarrassment like it. Because 1.. Why would a 'prenager' get embarrassed by that? Hardly asking her to check period leaks... 😳 and also why the do is she hell bent on trying to embarrass her in the 1st place? She's embarrassed enough! The scruffy b is notorious round there for all the wrong reasons.. there's that stinking, sweaty excuse of a woman. In one of her many filthy crayola suits and her trademark greasy scraggy mop. Neglecting her kid, putting anyone and anything before her What a pathetic member of the Motherhood she is 🙈🤢
I would never purposely embarrass any of my kids out in public or in front of their mates. I might do the odd skibidy toilet if they’re in a bad mood and are trying to get a reaction from me. But I’d never embarrass on purpose.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣
Get back to reality because you’re that far from it you think it’s 1999 and you’re a 14 year old girl who’s giddy over everything, has s make up skills, s hair and no fashion sense

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣

And what in the SpongeBob square pants are those?! 😂 IMG_4546.jpeg
Look at the sweat on her top lip 🤢🤢🤢 she needs a good old red hot bleach bath!

Mar 7, 2024
Exactly! You make time for the people you want to make time for , she is always avoiding her daughter and is gone off on her jollies every chance she gets !!!! She can't even go anywhere alone with her daughter, apart from tesco or being dragged around shopping ! She's a s human being ! I for one can't wait until she's on her own (no mam or dad to fing pander to her daily demands ) she will s herself !!!! There goes the free baby sitting services and jetting off to London every opportunity, THEN she will realise what it's like to be a true single mother the freak
She would have to pay someone to look after the inconvenient child and wipe her arse

Mar 8, 2024
How long is this event on for?

She tried to make it there and back but She has to go the night before because there wouldn’t be enough time. She has to stay that night because it finishes late and she doesn’t want to drive home in the dark - it’s still lightish at 10/11pm.

So is the event on from 9am- 10pm??
She 💯 wants to stay, just admit it🙄
Absolutely full of s going for two nights for an event. Go tbe morning if the event and back the next morning. Any excuse to do off and play successful woman. Bell end