Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Well I hope Tesco are on the phone to the bloody fraud this morning talking about their horror at their comment section yesterday! Someone must have been on overtime doing the deleting! If everyone on here uses the account they were blocked on to show their disgust then maybe we can can get a win and start shopping with them again as well as sending a loud message that we the consumer are not idiots and we do have morals! Unlike this sty thing they have teamed up with 1720778141665.png

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know If I was a 'fent creature' yesterday would have been something along the lines of come with me to set up my sister's house for her birthday. Like get balloons etc. Or make my sister's birthday cake with me, come with us to the spa for my sister's treat.... you know something, Annnnything a bit more riveting than suck off a burrito with me 😳 But noooo she's too selfish and spiteful to even acknowledge it. I find it wild. Probably because she'll have gifted her with tt gifts she got sent like she did with WLW and didn't like it when people called her out on it. fing knob 🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I can tell you now my little girl would be mortified if I was in my PJ’s when she had a friend round.. I just wouldn’t embarrass her like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s disrespectful because it’s a sign you cba and don’t want people in your house. That’s how I see it.

I never have my pjs on until actual bedtime or unless I’m ill. Around the house normally I’ll wear my comfy stuff. Like today I’ve got up, blitzed the house in my pjs & showered and now I’m in hoody and leggings (as it’s a bit chilly) relaxing in a clean tidy house awaiting an Asda shop being delivered & then the weekend can begin!

I will never get Aimee’s theory of she’s living her best life when she’s in her pjs because I usually live mine when I’m dressed up and out the house

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What where Tesco even thinking using some grease ball who lives off take aways and Kylie. She never actually cooks. Or cleans. She is only good for being on her knees for any dick that comes along

How long before we get a sad video of the trolls ruining her life?
Probably by DUD time.. and the comments I’ve seen have been proper accounts on Tescos videos. So she can’t claim trolls when they’ve been accounts with followers and photos.

We will get they’ve taken my livelihood away from me, I have a daughter to feed and clothe, you’ve taken away my dream bla bla bla

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What where Tesco even thinking using some grease ball who lives off take aways and Kylie. She never actually cooks. Or cleans. She is only good for being on her knees for any dick that comes along

How long before we get a sad video of the trolls ruining her life?
I tried to find that video last night because someone mentioned it in here but I got a little bit distracted by some of her TikTok’s from last year then got bored 😂😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Probably by DUD time.. and the comments I’ve seen have been proper accounts on Tescos videos. So she can’t claim trolls when they’ve been accounts with followers and photos.

We will get they’ve taken my livelihood away from me, I have a daughter to feed and clothe, you’ve taken away my dream bla bla bla
Maybe Tesco could give her a job on the tills. Every little helps ❤️

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Not to defend the witch in any way whatsoever 😳 but I can't remember the last time I used my physical clubcard because I just use my phone too x
It's on my phone too but she definitely made a big song and dance about how she couldn't get something from tesco as she left her club card in the hotel on holiday x