Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee gaslighting at her best last night !

If that was me, I would have made a post saying it’s tescos loss for ditching me! The video that ‘trolls’ sent in wasn’t meant like that and if they want to believe that then that’s up to them but they have lost a customer in me -who does spent a lot in there!

Let’s face it, Tesco is a big company! Once they had a few comments they have prob went and done there own research on her properly, they haven’t ditched her because someone from CC sent a email.

But nooo she can’t do that because she knows the hate on Tesco’s page was from real accounts, people sending In emails was written well, and well put- unlike her huns spelling and way with words 🥴

She knows everything people have said has came out her own mouth so she can’t argue it. So she will go down the route ‘oh they don’t want me to work, ti fed my child, light my house’ 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Tesco should do better research on who they choose to endorse.

I’ve nothing against content creators getting these paid partnerships and brand deals, and the freebies if they are good people. She is just not a good person, not in any aspect. So it’s not jealousy as the toothless mafia like to say, it’s about being happy when good things happen to good people only.
Toothless mafia 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Oh dear just catching up on the drama

Why can 100's of Creators advertise who they like without any drama but the likes of Aimless & Vav can't?

Because they've too many skeletons in the closet, drama they've created themselves, never once been accountable for anything and act completely smug and entitled constantly.

There's comes a time in life where you need to accept maybe it's yourself that is the problem

Poor Charlie's bday party 😒🙄

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Aimee gaslighting at her best last night !

If that was me, I would have made a post saying it’s tescos loss for ditching me! The video that ‘trolls’ sent in wasn’t meant like that and if they want to believe that then that’s up to them but they have lost a customer in me -who does spent a lot in there!

Let’s face it, Tesco is a big company! Once they had a few comments they have prob went and done there own research on her properly, they haven’t ditched her because someone from CC sent a email.

But nooo she can’t do that because she knows the hate on Tesco’s page was from real accounts, people sending In emails was written well, and well put- unlike her huns spelling and way with words 🥴

She knows everything people have said has came out her own mouth so she can’t argue it. So she will go down the route ‘oh they don’t want me to work, ti fed my child, light my house’ 🙄
I agree there’s more this than she’s letting on.
We all know her and the huns read here and T so will have read something about people emailing Tesco and that’s what she’s going with so the blame deflects from her. Typical narcissist behaviours.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Aimee gaslighting everyone into thinking the trolls ruined it for her. She's in denial of the truth. No big brand is going to drop you due to trolls and fake accounts.
The fact is aimee is solely responsible for the content she puts out and her victimised approach to everything means she never sees herself in any wrong. It's never her fault. She never claims responsibility.
It's her own fault she lost that brand deal. It's her own choice to live off takeaways. It's her own fault she didn't correct her child and explain on the video what was meant.
Now to vav. She knows that engaging in this conversation is going to push the drama onto the fyp. No friend would want any other brands to know of this drop because it will affect aimees career and future deals. She's trolling aimee in plain sight. The best thing to do is hold hands up say that tesco misinterpreted what harper meant and move on. Shouting in the comment section has made it a whole lot worse. But of course.... its the trolls fault.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Aimee gaslighting everyone into thinking the trolls ruined it for her. She's in denial of the truth. No big brand is going to drop you due to trolls and fake accounts.
The fact is aimee is solely responsible for the content she puts out and her victimised approach to everything means she never sees herself in any wrong. It's never her fault. She never claims responsibility.
It's her own fault she lost that brand deal. It's her own choice to live off takeaways. It's her own fault she didn't correct her child and explain on the video what was meant.
Now to vav. She knows that engaging in this conversation is going to push the drama onto the fyp. No friend would want any other brands to know of this drop because it will affect aimees career and future deals. She's trolling aimee in plain sight. The best thing to do is hold hands up say that tesco misinterpreted what harper meant and move on. Shouting in the comment section has made it a whole lot worse. But of course.... it’s the trolls fault.
Spot on!!! Well said @iseethruu 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Now to vav. She knows that engaging in this conversation is going to push the drama onto the fyp. No friend would want any other brands to know of this drop because it will affect aimees career and future deals. She's trolling aimee in plain sight. The best thing to do is hold hands up say that tesco misinterpreted what harper meant and move on. Shouting in the comment section has made it a whole lot worse. But of course.... its the trolls fault.
100% and it's her 'blaming her kid' no-one mentioned your child 🤣🤣 Repeat after me Shamey... It's me. Hi! I'm the problem it's me! At tea-time everybody agrees!!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
If I were her manager I'd be advising her to stop all communication about it. Avoid conversing about it. Don't do any clap backs. No lip syncing and no rubber gloves. No amount of tears will change tesco mind. Grow up get over it. Be professional and accept their decision with grace and dignity.
Any more drama she uploads to the Internet will be there forever and her footprint on social media is already tainted. I've said it before she needs to make a change all of her content needs to be more aesthetic. Pjs and messy hair is over. If she wants the big brands she needs to adapt accordingly.
She won't tho and it's too late anyway. She's spent so too time crying instead of being productive and creating decent content.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I have cried laughing at some of the comments on that DUD post… I’ve saved a few favourites 🤣🤣 IMG_2820.jpeg IMG_2819.jpeg IMG_2818.jpeg IMG_2816.jpeg IMG_2817.png
She's focusing on H saying she didn't want her to work there, maybe she should be focusing more on the start of the tiktok where she says neither of them like going there. Surely that's more likely to be the issue.

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
She will never take accountability for her part in any of her flaws. No one is perfect but if you can't look in the mirror and admit maybe I'm the problem- whether it be a past mistake catching up with you or a new gaff . Unless she sees her part in her failings she will never change and continue making these epic fails ... and blaming anyone else but herself.