Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Dear Shaimee Shamoo can’t keep a job with tescooo,
Having watched the video the following statements
“it’s neither of our favourite things coming to Tesco” & “it’s not the best” these doesn’t stand you in good stead.
Then to top it off and dig the hole you have dug yourself deeper you then allow princess bratty burns to come out with the following statement “I don’t want you to be a Tesco employee” which like it or not comes across very derogatory….
Hook, line and sinker no company is going to allow anyone whom they choose to represent them to post videos like that!
The words have been spoken and interpreted exactly how you meant them so cut the bullshit, dry up those tears, put them big pants on cos you need them and own up to your mistakes….

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
If I were her manager I'd be advising her to stop all communication about it. Avoid conversing about it. Don't do any clap backs. No lip syncing and no rubber gloves. No amount of tears will change tesco mind. Grow up get over it. Be professional and accept their decision with grace and dignity.
Any more drama she uploads to the Internet will be there forever and her footprint on social media is already tainted. I've said it before she needs to make a change all of her content needs to be more aesthetic. Pjs and messy hair is over. If she wants the big brands she needs to adapt accordingly.
She won't tho and it's too late anyway. She's spent so too time crying instead of being productive and creating decent content.

A well written and eloquent post. You've said it as it is without silly name calling or foul language and I agree with every word.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Saw this one on TL (sorry for pinching). But hands down the funniest comeback from Nancy 😂😂😂😂
Most of the comments have disappeared now. She won't be able to do radio silence today if they're doing to granny growlers house for a tea party. In true narcassist style she will do everything she can to ruin someone else's day. Can't have Charlie having all the limelight can we aims?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713_095334.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_095334.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 147

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Saw this one on TL (sorry for pinching). But hands down the funniest comeback from Nancy 😂😂😂😂
Most of the comments have disappeared now. She won't be able to do radio silence today if they're doing to granny growlers house for a tea party. In true narcassist style she will do everything she can to ruin someone else's day. Can't have Charlie having all the limelight can we aims?
Loved that one Hilarious 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hi Ladies, once again I’ve been off here for a while, have managed to keep up with what she’s up to though. Aimless is a bad egg through and through, her behaviour and comments and gaslighting is how she was in her juice plus days. She was a vile and disgusting bully. Isn’t it odd she has never spoken about that particular “career”
Anyway, I’m sure this is the beginning of the end for her on TT. She deserves all she gets!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She just copy and pastes stephs s. Aimee nobody is on a mission. There's many people who haven't been on TL or here that have reported you because you lie and manipulate. You are responsible for the content you have put out in the past. Your own words have just come back to haunt you. Take ownership of the fact that it's you that has done that nobody else. But you won't. You will gas light everyone else. Typical narcissistic behaviour.

Attachments

• a71b2c7901abfb02a3d8d81b8cd38705.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_20240713_102732_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_102732_TikTok.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Has she posted a first sip of the day or watch me slap layers of shinny s on my face video yet today? or is she already at Wendy's necking prosecco dressed as telly tubby in a hideous tracksuit 🤔.
Imagine her face as charlie pulls up in her flash new motor, with freshly botoxed, dent free face 😁

Edit - just seen the post. No accountability or self reflection I see.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Oh dear just catching up on the drama

Why can 100's of Creators advertise who they like without any drama but the likes of Aimless & Vav can't?

Because they've too many skeletons in the closet, drama they've created themselves, never once been accountable for anything and act completely smug and entitled constantly.

There's comes a time in life where you need to accept maybe it's yourself that is the problem

Poor Charlie's bday party 😒🙄
Also, because other creators do a professional job when filming an AD. They research the product properly, prepare interesting script, don’t show in dirty pjs with greasy hair! and double check the ad before posting for any mistakes or violations! Other creators don’t wait until deadline almost passed! They are professionals…. she is most definitely NOT!

Also, when those other (good) creators make a mistake, they hold their hands up, apologise, they own their mistakes properly.

Nothing is ever her fault, she never hurt anyone, she never lied, never made a mistake, she always knows what she’s doing, everyone else got it wrong and twisted everything! Typical narcissist!

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
If she doesn’t take a step back from this and really evaluate the situation and learn from it her til tok days are numbered. This is an opportunity for her to really reflect on where she has went wrong but because she never does she will go down the path of blaming others, and unfortunately it will backfire on her, other brands or maybe even the brands she has will see how she has handled this situation and will drop her or not give her any deals and then she will be screwed heaven forbid she might have to go and get a real job in the real world🤷🏻‍♀️this has to be a wake up call to her!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m really disappointed there are no marigolds
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq949anog65sgttkehhg.mp4
Can you imagine if she had received some bad news or a family member was seriously ill, or she genuinely did not know how she was to pay for a food shop to feed her family? Some single parents are desperately in need of help and have real worries. Then there is selfish self absorbed Aimee.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
You are a lazy lying slob
IMG_6068.jpeg
Cry me a fing river. Why do they insist on trying to convince people that TikTok is their ‘job’? She rushes her videos… always has ‘videos to edit’ and she leaves everything last minute! You’d have been sacked long ago if you turned up to a ‘proper’ job with that mentality.. not to mention turning in looking like you’ve dipped yourself in a deep fat fryer! She didn’t even turn up to a work event this week because of a period ffs. No other employer would stand for that s!