Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I have finally caught up! I was out yesterday watching the comedian Paul Smith. It was eventful as the screens cut off at one point and a couple of fights in the arena but he himself was funny.

Anyhow onto Aimee Arsehole - I see she has lost her deal with Tesco all because of the s she sprouts and shares.

She forgets that we all keep receipts and everything that has been shared is what she has shared herself - nothing has been made up - it all what she has said herself so if she can be angry with anyone it herself she should be angry with.

She says they want me to not feed my child or pay my electric but she been splashing the cash on designer sunglasses and holidays and fancy hotel stays - without the Tesco deal but think the money is drying up.

Like someone said she forgets what she puts out will come back to haunt her and it is has.

I also wonder if Tesco has seen the video of her slagging off Pete Wicks calling him a druggie because he is skinny. I sure they won’t want someone advertising their brand and products by calling out celebrities and risk law suits.

And again a video of her looking all glum on what should be about C today and celebrating her birthday. She can’t handle attention not being on her.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think she has a lot left to work with really 🤔 No serious beauty brand will work with her again, no store chain will work with her after this drama ! 😅 Believe it or not but all of the supermarket chains communicate with each other when it comes to things like that! She is left with either takeaways or kitchenware 🤣 She slagged off too many of the takeaways to ever get any deal, together with delivery apps! And let’s be honest she didn’t do herself any favours using either toddler plates or Disney ones 🤣
She also cant cook, which she admitted herself so many times! So no food brands would offer her any colabs!
She will need to come up with some completely new path …
I also don't think any clothing company would ever want 'this' representing her ! I mean she tried really hard to get a deal from River Island but what clothing company would take on someone looking like her ?!
She can try with shoes maybe with her love for wedges 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Or maybe cleaning products lol 😂😂

Seriously, I don't think there's anything left for her out there lol

Mar 9, 2024
Does she not think to herself that she may be the problem? Trolls don’t troll someone for absolutely no reason at all. She has done plenty to give people reasons for disliking her. If she was genuine, took pride in herself and her ‘work’, used her platform for something positive such as the life of a single mum, budgeting, meal ideas on a budget, cheap days out for kids etc, she would be much more likeable and relatable.
But she can’t do any of this because she isn’t a real single mum with real life worries ? Neither is she loaded so she can’t go that way either? She has no selling point- nothing niche at all. Nothing to contribute so fills her page with rubbish and then relies on clap backs to draw a crowd. Most people watch because they can not believe the vacuous life she has. Surely to god this debacle must have taught her something! There’s some actors and celebrities we all can’t stand but we ain’t all waiting for their downfall and emailing producers to get them cancelled. It Is because we don’t like their work not because they have bullied, lied, manipulated and belittled people. She has zero positives to share with anyone - just the odd thicko that thinks she’s wonderful and in all absolute honesty you have to feel sorry for them if she is any kind of inspiration to them - and she WILL know this deep down. Bullies never prosper we all know that so suck it up Olga. You are not and never will be any more on social media than you are now love - harsh but true. So you can scrub your house, wash your hair and get dressed and try to reinvent yourself but none of it will wash because this thing you’ve shown everyone - this horrible person with serious personality disorders is in fact the real you and you’ve worn your siness like a badge of honour! Your management flogged your fat arse to Tesco based on bought and made up figures. All people did was bring the real you to their attention and Tesco really can do without the real you and be honest - do you seriously think you influence the people who watch you 🤣🤣Tesco sussed you mate - if it’s anyone’s fault look to your management cos they need to aim lower for you - the slate lady woman comes to mind - nobody emails her do they? Get a grip woman - people just can’t stand you for a reason we ain’t all wrong
Ps you are an absolute FANNY!

Mar 8, 2024
I also don't think any clothing company would ever want 'this' representing her ! I mean she tried really hard to get a deal from River Island but what clothing company would take on someone looking like her ?!
She can try with shoes maybe with her love for wedges 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Or maybe cleaning products lol 😂😂

Seriously, I don't think there's anything left for her out there lol
Yeah she's always tagging RiverIsland ....not a chance 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
You cannot blame people's reactions to your actions Aimee. In your very own words you said what you said.
But yet again you are breadcrumbing hour huns into thinking it's all to do with the trolls. I find it hard to believe a company like tesco would go on heresay, which are the 'lies' you are referring to that the trolls have reported. More so, I think they have seen evidence for themselves and made their own mind up who they want to represent them and decided thats not you. Suck it up, own it and take a long hard look at yourself before trying to blame others. This victim mentality is just crazy.

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Right, hands up who was it that created the AI video of Aimee ‘dissing’ Tesco and sent it to them ….
Oh that’s right no one! Just used her own video she created
Innocently done at the time of course for content, thinking it was funny. Im sure many of us moan about going food shopping.
Tesco would have watched said video and made up their one mind not succumb to manipulation from ‘trolls’

In future, Aimee think what you post, as we all reap what we sow and if necessary face the consequences

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
She’s said last night it wasn’t the video that got her dropped, now because she knows people have latched onto that she’s rolling with that narrative.
When in reality Tesco may have had other reasons but she’ll never admit that.
I’d love to know what lies she says have been told maliciously to Tesco? Does she not understand that someone in Tescos PR team - at a very low level in the company - will have simply screwed up initially by taking her management at their word. As soon as the ad dropped people stated complaining and that is when they did the belated due diligence and believe me that initial PR person will have learnt a hard lesson yesterday! It was an offer given to you under fake pretence on your managements part that was revoked when the truth was evident!!! She will never change her narrative because that would mean admitting she’s a FANNY!

Mar 9, 2024
Thankyou for mentioning her juice plus rip off. She left one person close to me on terrible financial trouble, also mentally drained and absolutely petrified. I’m not exaggerating this. She was vile. I once called her dangerous. I stand by this. She’s a shocking person to have online reeling people in
So very sorry x she is vile and no doubt in her version she was doing this person a favour. I hate scammers and bullies xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah she's always tagging RiverIsland ....not a chance 🤣🤣🤣
Jesus not with them bursting at the seams jumpsuits in a size 12 when she’s a 16-18. That girth on her won’t showcase anything nicely and it’s all down to her greed and lack of discipline re fried take away meals.

What about you turn it all around and go all healthy and exercise, that’s a much better message to put out there. Mental health is her favourite thing to talk about so how about you do something constructive to help yourself and in turn help others. Get out and exercise it’s proven to help, ditch the s you eat and show a good example to your child who watches and learns from you. At the moment you’re an absolute disgrace and even now playing the victim all because your past actions have come back to you.
What a bloody pathetic scrote