Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Thankyou💕
She absolutely has and is thriving now. She came back down south and is also patiently waiting for Aimee to get her comeuppance.
Is this your niece? I remember someone telling us about how pushy she was with a relative. I can’t understand why Aimee doesn’t think about her past and how she has treated people along the way. She never acknowledges anything she’s done intentionally or not knowingly. It’s shows strength to own up to past mistakes. She must have always got away with her behaviour and it’s too ingrained now, she’d need CBT and help to undo all the bad behaviour habits.

Mar 7, 2024
FINALLY 🎉
Maybe she’s finally realised that’s she’s such a fing DRAIN on everyone. Pathetic sad b.when the doberhuns are attacking someone that made a comment on videos. The dopey doberhuns attacking a brand on her behalf, is doing her no favours now or with potential future deals. The kids running her talentless agency would have told her to remove them as the hate and speculation being stirred up is making her toxic and unmarketable
She's happy enough when the dobberhuns go on the attack on individuals after someone says something they don't agree with in her comment section. The huns going for brands is not cool. There will have been an emotional crisis meeting with the kids at her (talent 😂) agency. They would have told her to take down the posts as the speculation and toxicity it was creating is harming current and future brand deals. She will be labeled a troublesome creator that brings negative publicity. She's going to be in the dole queue with eden, another equally toxic person that brands have distance themselves from

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee lands on people's fyp and initially people relate to her. She seems to be a tired single parent, busy juggling life.
I imagine some people initially feel envious of her disposable income and apparent glamorous life attending events. What people quickly realise is she is the antipathy of an MLM seller. Fake facades and no substance. Projecting a successful, busy life when her home, car and probably other expenses are paid for by her elderly father.
She goes to events, getting dolled up for a few drinks and a goody bag. But these events make her anxious and miserable because as vav pointed out no one likes her or talkes to her and she spends more on outfits, travel and accommodation than the gift bag / event is worth.
The relationship with her daughter is strained and unnatural. She's terrified of saying no or upsetting her child in case she goes to live with her dad - just like Aimee did all those years ago.
The only things she gets enjoyment from is shopping, eating and drinking.
She is so desperate for friends and to be liked that she clings to a group that mean so much to her they only spend time with her once or twice a year. Oh and an online bestie that called her a messy tramp after meeting in real life and quickly dumped her in case Aimee brought her hate.
In order to get anyone to spend time with her, family, friends, 🍆, even her own daughter she has to splash the cash on them.
It's a sad, lonely, vacuous life that absolutely no one is jealous of. Many of us swing between pitty and absolute rage at the obvious lies and manipulation she spouts.
Exactement ✔️

May 22, 2024
button moon
So the reason Harold said she didn’t want shaimless to work at Tesco was nothing at all to do with wanting mummy to work from home- it’s because she hates Tesco HAHAHAHAHA the liiiiies are just never ending! She really needs to remember the bullshit she’s posted!
View attachment v0f044gc0000cit4hnbc77ucebifbgs0.mp4
I’m sorry but saying an 8 year old doesn’t know what judgment is, thinks if you work somewhere they’ll be there to, that’s down to poor parenting. Surely most children understand that when mum and dad go to work they don’t go to? How many times as parents have your kids said something that’s a bit out of turn and you’ve had to explain to them that it might upset someone? I know I have with all three ranging from 7-14. That’s how children learn. Doesn’t make them bad children but you guide them into being self aware of what comes out of their mouths.

She’s saying that a year ago H was an innocent 8 year old that doesn’t understand how the world works but fast forward a year she’s now a preteen? Which one is it? It came across as judgemental and A chose to get her phone out and record it again when it was said off camera originally. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like she thinks the things are funny but doesn’t fully think things through and how they will come across. That clap back did her no favours at all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I hope gash flasher is using paper plates for this awful beige fat laden tea party. I’ve a feeling Aimee will be absolutely smashed and literally throwing her toys out the pram. Anything Tesco related will get launched in her own home and if she’s not got her temper under control at her mother’s she might rip up the Tesco paper plates.

With any luck she might have thrown her Tesco crockery at the ceiling and that 80’s fire surround and she can get a new one paid for by her dad.

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
She didn't correct Harper at the time to say there's nothing wrong with working in Tesco. That's what I'd tell my children but then I'm not the mother of an indulged brat and neither am I neglectful manipulative mother . She's rotten to the core and that's why she only has strangers on the Internet blowing smoke up her arse , telling her inner most secrets and inappropriate personal made up lies instead of a close circle of good friends to confide in . NO ONE LIKES YOU beyond an app and phone screen. You're a joke.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
So the reason Harold said she didn’t want shaimless to work at Tesco was nothing at all to do with wanting mummy to work from home- it’s because she hates Tesco HAHAHAHAHA the liiiiies are just never ending! She really needs to remember the bullshit she’s posted!
Omg - the nerve of her trying to back pedal out of the fact that actually her daughter DID say she didn’t want her mum working as a Tesco employee. She NEVER said it was because she wanted her mum at home!
Aimee must of viewed that video BEFORE she posted it! No one else did that for her. Aimee HERSELF UPLOADED IT as at the time Aimee thought it was , in her opinion all good. She has herself to blame entirely.
Maybe next time she should THINK 🤔 before she posts anything. As once it’s out there on media. It’s forever!

May 24, 2024
The World
‘Are you really coming for an eight year, nine year preenager year old? First of all ask me, im the parent’
I do love how her age gets lowered to exaggerate the point.

Well first of all, well done for finally acknowledging you’re in fact, a parent.
Secondly, no one is coming for a child, it’s your comments section, no harm done to harper unless you’re reading them out to her which is for one, odd, and for two, would be you going for her. She’s blissfully unaware

Annnnddddd….. you didn’t correct her when she put her nose up at working at Tesco, and tell her there was nothing wrong. In fact, you asked her to repeat it so you could catch it on camera. Maybe you should try protecting your child? Not having her perform for the camera?

May 24, 2024
The World

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Omg - the nerve of her trying to back pedal out of the fact that actually her daughter DID say she didn’t want her mum working as a Tesco employee. She NEVER said it was because she wanted her mum at home!
Aimee must of viewed that video BEFORE she posted it! No one else did that for her. Aimee HERSELF UPLOADED IT as at the time Aimee thought it was , in her opinion all good. She has herself to blame entirely.
Maybe next time she should THINK 🤔 before she posts anything. As once it’s out there on media. It’s forever!
I don’t think at that age my kids would have said the word employee either?? They’d of said Tesco worker. Makes me wonder if A said the word employee first.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She was in Southport town centre earlier, her and Harper walked past me and went into Boots, so not in a rush to get to Mummy's house and help get everything ready for Charlie's birthday wake/tea. There's absolutely NO WAY she's a size 12, more like a wide load 🤣
Harper looks like an average 9/10 year old, and not "nearly as tall as A", who's 5ft 4, so all those womens xs clothes will need to be returned. She looks really pasty-faced though, definitely needs to get out the house more and get a bit of natural light on her skin, poor kid. 😒
I would have taken a photo but they'd gone into Boots before I had the chance 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She was in Southport town centre earlier, her and Harper walked past me and went into Boots, so not in a rush to get to Mummy's house and help get everything ready for Charlie's birthday wake/tea. There's absolutely NO WAY she's a size 12, more like a wide load 🤣
Harper looks like an average 9/10 year old, and not "nearly as tall as A", who's 5ft 4, so all those womens xs clothes will need to be returned. She looks really pasty-faced though, definitely needs to get out the house more and get a bit of natural light on her skin, poor kid. 😒
I would have taken a photo but they'd gone into Boots before I had the chance 🙄
Was she crying 😂