Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I present to you one of A’s old classics that popped up for me today 🤣 you are not a woman for sure !!!
1. You forgot to add that you take bath/shower every roughly 3 months and you take it dry ! 🤣
2. 99% of the time you are sick you just get on with it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3. You said it over and over again that you can’t use wax !!!
4. I’m not going to even comment on number 4 … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤥🫣
5. You said it over and over again that labour was so traumatic for you that you will never do it again even if they pay you !!!! 🤬
View attachment v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4
Omg! That’s hilarious. 🤣 number 4!!! Does she actually forget what she says 🤪 more se out of her month in the name of content and views! How pathetic

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
🎵🎶
Where on earth are you from?
We're from Tescos
Where do you come from
Do you put the clubcard on
Kick it

Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah (bonjour)
Nah nah nah (monsieur)

We're from Tescos
We're gonna troll all of youuuuu
Can I introduce you please
To a lump of cheddar cheese
Nails done, hair crimped
Drop one, curl one
s it
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah

Me and me Mum and me kid and me bear
We're off to Tesco's, who?
Me and me Mum and me kid and me bear
And all my anxiety too 🎶🎵🇬🇪
I heard this on the radio the other day 😂 absolutely brilliant 😂😂 lyrical genius 🎵

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“I’m gonna over come it”
“I’m gonna continue”
“They are thinking how can she come back from this”
Listen I don’t care if you are a boomerang who always comes back, more fool you it’s embarrassing is what it is, carry on posting your clapbacks, carry on acting like you’ll ever get a brand deal like that again and also carry on acting like it wasn’t your own fault.
Continue to stay mad 😂

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I present to you one of A’s old classics that popped up for me today 🤣 you are not a woman for sure !!!
1. You forgot to add that you take bath/shower every roughly 3 months and you take it dry ! 🤣
2. 99% of the time you are sick you just get on with it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3. You said it over and over again that you can’t use wax !!!
4. I’m not going to even comment on number 4 … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤥🫣
5. You said it over and over again that labour was so traumatic for you that you will never do it again even if they pay you !!!! 🤬
View attachment v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4
2 and 4 made me shout “oh fuk off” 😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just a question, what are you overcoming? Your own mistakes? Clearly not since you take no responsibility for either tiktok saying you / Harper don't like Tesco, or maybe you're gonna overcome the urge to put quite so much creosote on your face- I'd maybe start that now.
Screenshot_20240714_133146_TikTok.jpg
She’s gonna overcome using the wrong shade of foundation and go buy some that actual colour matches.

She enrages me, she lost a contract which was probably a couple months worth of takeaways. If she wasn’t so unlikeable, a liar and a fraud she’d still have that contract - ITS ALL ON HER, her actions had consequences but it’s fine Daddy uncle will write her a cheque for the lost money.

And if losing that contract meant she couldn’t feed her child or have the lights on like she claimed then when the do is she going shopping if she can’t afford it?!

Mar 8, 2024
Woe is me.. going shopping looking tangoed

Shirl preaching it’s been a difficult time - do OFF
Shirls video!!!! She goes on so much about how great it all is. Bet you anything it isn’t. And surely Aimless could have Ralph for the week as she’s the one at home all day in her dressing gown and not out and about like her mum!