Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Right I'm off girls. Off to my brothers for a big family BBQ which is likely to be inside now but never mind 🤣 CBA with this drip dampening my mood on such a good day for the majority of our nation 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣 Just cracked a Strongbow in the car - don't worry not my car 😂 Might be back later.. might be crying for days but I'll get my Mum to update if that's the case 😜😂

Have fun all 🙏🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁❤️
Chin chin chin chin chin chin 🍻🍻🍻
Enjoy ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 bit bittersweet here as my hubs loved football (as passionate about England as Arsenal 🥲) All crossed though x

Mar 8, 2024
I do not fing believe this! Just popped to Home Bargains and about to park, thought 'that car looks familiar', guess who's bloody car?!?! So I've driven off, can't be arsed bumping into them, I'll get my stuff tomorrow instead.
Oh, and there is a tiny bit of damage to the rear bumper, bit of a scrape, so must have been the 'high speed crash' she had on the motorway...

At this point I'd say call the police....she's fing stalking you and it's not ok 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
That Wendy post was just a post for Aimee's sake! You could see she was itching to get on and talk about her fav, quick mention of Charlie then it was about her princess!! 'Charlie and my Aimee' speaks volumes
She's a disgrace of a mother. I'm not fortunate enough to have 2 children but if I did I could not imagine putting one ahead of the other!
Although i do openly favour my fur baby most days so am I Wendy 😲😲😲😲 do send help!!

Also, Aimee choosing to give her mum those flowers (which were stunning tbf) just has to out do Charlie doesn't she, such a horrible t. Why could she not have given them today !! So calculating 😡

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus wept! Shirls video today was an absolute cringe fest! I noticed how she referred to both her daughters - Aimless got the my added before her name. And in yesterdays fake joy video for Charlie’s birthday, she had her arm around aimless. Aimless always has to come first second AND third. I wonder if Shirl ever thinks to herself that she’s helped to create a monster with her molly coddling of her eldest child! It absolutely knocks me sick, I think poor old Charlie is treated terribly by those two. Charlie’s dad is a star for coming down to help with Ralph - considering he lives in Scotland!