Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I didn't deliberately set out to offend anybody on here so I absolutely will not apologise as I meant no offense whatsoever on here . I do not appreciate being ganged up on over a word I used which wasn't meant to offend anybody . I won't be told what to do by other members on here and I wouldn't dream of telling others what to do either . Quit the policing and get on with discussing aimless . Absolutely no need for little clicks on here
Tbh I said what I said and left it at that, it isn’t about clicks it’s just a lot of people have a genuine dislike and opinion on the word that was used. It isn’t policing we are allowed to have a conversation and educate people on the topic of that word.
People have not been rude to you, not insulted you in any shape or form simply expressed their views as a lot are SEN parents on here or simply just disagree with the word in general.
Yes we insult Aimee there are many words to use to insult her the list is endless it is just that one word I’d rather have not personally read.
If that makes me wrong and like I’m policing comments then so be it as it is nothing I wouldn’t advocate against in real life so why should it be any different here?
If you want to use that word then fine that’s your decision but it isn’t fair to label us as policing and being clicky because we personally don’t like it.

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
That Wendy post was just a post for Aimee's sake! You could see she was itching to get on and talk about her fav, quick mention of Charlie then it was about her princess!! 'Charlie and my Aimee' speaks volumes
She's a disgrace of a mother. I'm not fortunate enough to have 2 children but if I did I could not imagine putting one ahead of the other!
Although i do openly favour my fur baby most days so am I Wendy 😲😲😲😲 do send help!!

Also, Aimee choosing to give her mum those flowers (which were stunning tbf) just has to out do Charlie doesn't she, such a horrible t. Why could she not have given them today !! So calculating 😡
100%

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You have been noted to do this in the past ! You can't say you haven't policed any comments and when it doesn't go your way you back track and apologize and say you are taking a break etc so yeah you are policing comment . You say what you say and leave it for around an hour to see if it gains any positive attention then you swoop in to join the frenzy of comment , if it didn't gain positive attention then you'd say you were sorry and had a bad day and wasn't thinking. People can comment on this forum and shouldn't feel that they have to watch out for certain members clicking together it's just as sad as aimless
My biggest incident on here was the Jo saga and the fat insults have you seen me do that since? No, have you seen me have adult conversations regarding stuff? Yes and see others points of view? I overthink yes.
I haven’t mentioned anything of the sort since, I didn’t leave it an hour for the motive your making out I was simply not on my phone and was cleaning my house, on the phone to my mum.
You are entitled to your opinion of me and that’s ok. But I’m also allowed an opinion on the word used and that was simply mine.
And I haven’t said I’d leave since the very beginning when I had multiple accounts coming at me, I went quiet one time for personal reasons for a few days. Not that I should have to justify myself all because I didn’t like a word

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Plz press ignore I don't want to engage with you or your clicks
No because unlike you I can have adult conversations and not have to use my ignore button all because I don’t like someone’s opinion I’m a grown adult.
Clicks? What? Because people didn’t like the word that’s their own personal opinion it just so happens they share mine!

Mar 8, 2024
Been away for a couple of days. Why did she delete her maccies video?
Absolutely no need for now fake they are all being in Wendy’s video. Aimee saying which is allowed about the family time. As if they’re being forced to make TikTok. They choose to make them. That’s one of the weirdest vidoes I’ve ever seen. Charlie’s touching of Wendy’s neck and chest is the most odd fing thing.
Comical Tesco dropped her. How did that happen?!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Tbh I said what I said and left it at that, it isn’t about clicks it’s just a lot of people have a genuine dislike and opinion on the word that was used. It isn’t policing we are allowed to have a conversation and educate people on the topic of that word.
People have not been rude to you, not insulted you in any shape or form simply expressed their views as a lot are SEN parents on here or simply just disagree with the word in general.
Yes we insult Aimee there are many words to use to insult her the list is endless it is just that one word I’d rather have not personally read.
If that makes me wrong and like I’m policing comments then so be it as it is nothing I wouldn’t advocate against in real life so why should it be any different here?
If you want to use that word then fine that’s your decision but it isn’t fair to label us as policing and being clicky because we personally don’t like it.
I think their responses have shown a disrespect to those of us who have voiced that word is totally offensive. And it’s not the first time they’ve said things that’s been close to the bone. I wouldn’t bother saying anything to them cos they clearly won’t apologise and don’t seem to give a s they’ve used offensive derogatory words that quite frankly belong in the past

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
An insult is an insult !!!!! You can insult aimless and say all these things but it's okay and why ? Oh because it suits your narrative
Because I don’t use slurs against disabled people but I’ll say you can fry an egg on her forehead I’m wrong for that? Well I’m glad I’m wrong for that, I’d rather be wrong than use words like that!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I called aimless a spastic . Are you okay ? Is she disabled ?? No she is not , it was a slang for her and her alone . Far too sensitive to be on this forum lurker
Doesn’t matter if she’s disabled or not it’s offensive overall! Call her a HUGE list of insults and sensitive? Because I don’t like slurs like that? Ok I’m not going to respond any further you clearly aren’t willing to see others point of view.