Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Only the posh birds did Lambrini - MD 2020 in Yorkshire cos we are bad ass! 🤣 in our local corner shop when I was about 15 you could take an empty bottle in n they’d fill it up from something under the counter. It was some sort of sherry come rocket fuel - cost the same as a packet of fags ! No joke! Ah fond memories! My kids got away with nothing I can tell ya - been there and bought the full kit! 🤣
I'm way way way behind as you can tell 🤣 but I had to comment on this. I said about Lambrini the other day and I have NEVER been called posh 🤣 I'm a mahoosive football fan, covered in tattoos, neck pints, Salford potty mouthed, trollop 😜🤣 Posh.. hahaha. Larrrr dee darrrrr 💅🏼🤣

Mar 2, 2024
She came on my TT and posted multiple incoherent rants and then blocked me! According to Cat Piss, David is her uncle by marriage and not blood related. Lucinda, her aunt, who is married to David is also not a blood relative according to Cat Piss! Her cousin David is also not blood related! So if David and Lucinda are not blood related and they are married, how can they be Cat Piss' Aunt and Uncle? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️