Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
I’ve been following these threads for a while & TL but don’t usually comment as you guys have it alll covered. But honestly i can’t not anymore as she’s just so fake and irritating 🙈. Few thoughts i just can’t keep to myself…
She’s been wearing make-up & looking ‘presentable’ since the whole every little helps fiasco. Do we think management have had a sit down chat & told her to sort herself out if she wants to stay represented?
Her content has suddenly become all chipper and ads ads ads (replacing the tesco pay cheque asap 😂.)
The event she didnt go to the other week, i think she thought she didn’t need to go to little stuff like that anymore now she had tesco
Wtf is this white vest that looks like it’s been purchased from a seaside gift shop she keeps wearing when she has no problem dumping ££££s on an outfit usually.
everybody keeps saying ‘after all that free advertising you did for tesco as well.’ They are so stupid, it was all calculated to get the job obviously, she does nothing for free!!!!
Lastly this boycotting tesco at the min i’m not entirely convinced is her decision. I wonder if when she got the boot if she breached contract they’ve said she cant mention them in content (ad or not) for xxxx period. Seems a pretty standard clause a contract would have to me. So she’s just stopped going ad then she has no content.
Anyway that’s enough from me for now or i just won’t stop ranting!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s said in her comments she can’t bring herself to go in Tesco’s at the moment - fing hell it’s like D2 and the garden saga all over again 🙄 I’m just waiting for the pity party video filmed sat in Tesco carpark to match the garden one by the breeze blocks sob one 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes you have to have something with it not just a random spud plonked on your plate with butter on, just do boiled potatoes 😩😂
* Disclaimer: I’m about to sound like A here* Boiled potatoes bring back childhood trauma for me 🤢🤣 a filling less jacket spud has no business coming near my plate either. It would taste like nothing.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
* Disclaimer: I’m about to sound like A here* Boiled potatoes bring back childhood trauma for me 🤢🤣 a filling less jacket spud has no business coming near my plate either. It would taste like nothing.
I’ll let you off because you gave a warning 😂😂 and I agree it would taste of nothing but butter at a push! You could have tuna, chilli, beans! It’s criminal to have it plain!