Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Baked tattie needs to be cheese and coleslaw , and I hate to say it but they have to be Britney ( did you know it’s identical twin boys ) miller crispy
cottage cheese 🤮
boiled tattie , no ! Childhood staple trauma 🤢
minced beef 🤮🤮🤮 I just can’t anymore , even the smell of it cooking goes me the boak and I loved lasagne as well , I have to scrape as much meat away as possible 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Another thing cottage cheese reminds me of is the morning after you’ve had some bedroom action and there’s some left over sperm hidden and you got for a wee and it just appears on the tissue when you wipe….
Oh wow I had something to say about cottage cheese but left it cus it sounded grim. You absolutely went above and beyond with the grimness but I am howling 😂😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh that was my next one wahahaah it’s one of my favourites along with the car singing and the roll you into a ball and put you in my vagina 😂😂😂
I know you touched my drum set!!
Rocking Out Will Ferrell GIF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Been awol for 48 due to my uni graduation, seems it’s all gone off the last 24 hours!! My first thought the other day when it didn’t appreciate being called out because of that slur was she sounded like Jo, or that other one that got booted off around the same time! Very unhinged behaviour especially if it’s the same one who’s now making Tik toks about lurker. Oooh shall we all throw out the jealousy card, isn’t that what people do when they’re being attacked now? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣
Awwwh Congrats on the grad babe 🎓💞