Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good Evening all 💞

Just caught up and have been laughing so much at the men some of you keep 🤣🤣🤣 Donkeys sent me on a fit of laughter hahaha. WTF? @Puffy nips and stinky vag I know you love me mentioning it so when he discovers your girls trip just tell him there's a multipack of Polos in the bedside table for him 😭🤣 Love the Shamey in the wild story and then the video like word for word. Hope everyone's good on this fine Sat night I'm hangry I can't lie my Chinese is taking forever keep refreshing my app like I've never been fed 🤣 I really hope I don't get any life threatening illness from their eggs 😫🤣 I'm guessing that only happens to special people like our Shamey though 🙄🤭

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Girl don't move to A&E. I repeat DON'T 😂😭😂😭
People: Oooohhh is it like the programmes?
Me: 😭😭😭😭😭
I do enjoy my little trips round to A&E resus and for major traumas. They’re probably the only things I would enjoy to be fair. You lot must have the patience of saints for some of the clientele you deal with 🫡

Mar 9, 2024
Good Evening all 💞

Just caught up and have been laughing so much at the men some of you keep 🤣🤣🤣 Donkeys sent me on a fit of laughter hahaha. WTF? @Puffy nips and stinky vag I know you love me mentioning it so when he discovers your girls trip just tell him there's a multipack of Polos in the bedside table for him 😭🤣 Love the Shamey in the wild story and then the video like word for word. Hope everyone's good on this fine Sat night I'm hangry I can't lie my Chinese is taking forever keep refreshing my app like I've never been fed 🤣 I really hope I don't get any life threatening illness from their eggs 😫🤣 I'm guessing that only happens to special people like our Shamey though 🙄🤭
Oh my god - the POLOS - that’s all he will be filling in quite a long time ! Enjoy your dinner my love x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Good Evening all 💞

Even if you do get ill, you would be no where near as bad as what Shaimless was. She was close to death don’t you know. Worst case of c-diff ever. I bet she was a delight to look after in hospital

Mar 9, 2024
I do enjoy my little trips round to A&E resus and for major traumas. They’re probably the only things I would enjoy to be fair. You lot must have the patience of saints for some of the clientele you deal with 🫡
Tilly I bet you roam the hospital corridors like a dementor looking for things to poke, squeeze, and sniff! X

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's a very special place to say the least. Like you said some of the people 🤣 It's certainly not for the faint hearted and could fill a book with the things I've seen and been covered in. My heart has been shattered so many times 😫 On the other hand though the rush and the overwhelming feeling of relief and pride when it has a happy ending is something else. The hours are s, the abuse and pay is ster but the reward outweighs it. I couldn't move now ❤️

Oi oi you lovely lot of non puffy nipped trowels, well that’s everything sorted for our bonny wee dot of a boy coming home not that I did much, got told off if I tried to do owt by my mother in law, our lass & every other family member & friends that decided to help. Love them all but they don’t half nag the arse off me. 🤣🤣🤣
So I have had a quick squiz through, oinking Olga is still a horror of a oinker, greedy, greasy, catpissy, gluttonous & fake as feck, so nowts changed. 🐽🙄🌵

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Tilly I bet you roam the hospital corridors like a dementor looking for things to poke, squeeze, and sniff! X
Too right I do 😂 The worst thing is when we get a patient down and they have a massive blackhead on their face or back and I have to fight the urge to squeeze it 😂😂 of course if I did that I would get charged with assault 😱 so I don’t 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
It's a very special place to say the least. Like you said some of the people 🤣 It's certainly not for the faint hearted and could fill a book with the things I've seen and been covered in. My heart has been shattered so many times 😫 On the other hand though the rush and the overwhelming feeling of relief and pride when it has a happy ending is something else. The hours are s, the abuse and pay is ster but the reward outweighs it. I couldn't move now ❤️
The majority of the times I’ve had to go round to A&E resus, it’s never ended well 😢 they are the ones that stick in your mind forever. I’ve not forgot any of them. The paeds especially.
I remember being a patient myself in A&E once though and the abuse the staff were getting from other patients was disgusting. If i wasn’t in so much pain I’d have been giving them a piece of my mind