Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
It's a very special place to say the least. Like you said some of the people 🤣 It's certainly not for the faint hearted and could fill a book with the things I've seen and been covered in. My heart has been shattered so many times 😫 On the other hand though the rush and the overwhelming feeling of relief and pride when it has a happy ending is something else. The hours are s, the abuse and pay is ster but the reward outweighs it. I couldn't move now ❤️
Wish I could give you all a pay rise - you are all amazing - bonkers but amazing x

Mar 9, 2024
Too right I do 😂 The worst thing is when we get a patient down and they have a massive blackhead on their face or back and I have to fight the urge to squeeze it 😂😂 of course if I did that I would get charged with assault 😱 so I don’t 😂
Only you x
The majority of the times I’ve had to go round to A&E resus, it’s never ended well 😢 they are the ones that stick in your mind forever. I’ve not forgot any of them. The paeds especially.
I remember being a patient myself in A&E once though and the abuse the staff were getting from other patients was disgusting. If i wasn’t in so much pain I’d have been giving them a piece of my mind
they should just fling them out without treatment - no excuses - these idiots are there in need of someone to help them and they carry on like arse holes - I’d be telling them - even if they were attending with a bruised finger that we need to give you this incredibly large injection and I’m so sorry but it needs to go in your Willy pipe 🤬🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Mar 8, 2024
Twinnie the end of my 20yr relationship was because he booked a lads week abroad and told me a couple of weeks before! When I said you can't be doing things like that I was told it's got nothing to do with me ...so that was the last straw for me too!! do that s 😬🤣
Omg really... another similar story.🤪 Wtf is wrong with men doing this. Care...communication...consideration...not much to ask!
Just disrespectful. They also have to grow the do up at some point! I always think..
With most men.. they are about 10 years behind us with maturity. Emphasis on most men..before anyone takes exception 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I ❤️you lady - sorry bout your ex 😢 he said realised straight away bout the timing but by then it was too late cos all the lads had jumped on and paid - he knew I’d flip so was trying to butter me up before telling me! Between us he is soft as s and yeah it was him on the trampoline 🤣 he only got the Donkeys cos my granddaughter was crying and begging and I swear my bloke would chop his leg off rather than see his grandkids cry!
Said he forgot the recycling cos he was stressing about the holiday times and he didn’t know he had picked up 🌭🍟 till he looked in the box when her got home ( idiot)
Actually said - babe I’ve never dusted in my life so you can’t blame me for that!
fing men! X
He has been to see the farmer up the road who keeps a couple of ponies and he’s sorted a home near enough for the kids to walk and see them ( only after I turned purple) he actually thought I’d be fine with them in the back garden - it’s big and backs onto a field but I’m not having bloody donkeys roaming about! ( idiot t)
You could be a councillor ❤️🤣
He's growing on me 😂❤️ Any man who thinks about animals is ok by me. It's a good trait to have....
Not saying donkey poop round your garden would be great tho! 🤦‍♀️🤣
Sounds like he's got himself into a bit of a pickle....
Stop putting 🌭 and 🍟 cuz it's making me laugh every time😂😂😂😂😂❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I've been MIA. Decided to sort my wardrobe and colour coordinate it (although I wear a lot of black!). I wish I never started... sweating like a pig... probably resembled someone we know!
Then I realised I hadn't put my bloody washing away... whatatwat!
Feel better for doing so. Realised I haven't logged on to do any work...tomorrow!
Daughter ordered a Chinese. Then got her to cut a fair bit off my hair. I've decided to take my spare straighteners to work as it was not a good look Friday in the heat. Frizzy mess!
Menopause... heat..naturally curly hair...nope! 😱🤡

What's everyone else been doing today... apart from murdering husbands 🤔 😂❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

Sorry not been on much lately - my son leaves primary on Friday so this week just been a busy one with end of year productions and so on.

@thelurker66 we have always got on and I find you lovely and kind and I pay no attention to anyone trying to cause s amongst us lovey.

So to the fake lurker - 🖕🏻.

I saw on C post that W is having R for the week and she said I think they will bring him back here as they coming for a roast - I bet that never occurs and she will drive back to collect R.

But they definitely been reading here where we said before about W never visiting C and R in Blackpool!

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I've been MIA. Decided to sort my wardrobe and colour coordinate it (although I wear a lot of black!). I wish I never started... sweating like a pig... probably resembled someone we know!
Then I realised I hadn't put my bloody washing away... whatatwat!
Feel better for doing so. Realised I haven't logged on to do any work...tomorrow!
Daughter ordered a Chinese. Then got her to cut a fair bit off my hair. I've decided to take my spare straighteners to work as it was not a good look Friday in the heat. Frizzy mess!
Menopause... heat..naturally curly hair...nope! 😱🤡

What's everyone else been doing today... apart from murdering husbands 🤔 😂❤️
I’ve been painting mostly (woodwork nude models 😂) plus I’m carer for my mum

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi all,

Sorry not been on much lately - my son leaves primary on Friday so this week just been a busy one with end of year productions and so on.

@thelurker66 we have always got on and I find you lovely and kind and I pay no attention to anyone trying to cause s amongst us lovey.

So to the fake lurker - 🖕🏻.

I saw on C post that W is having R for the week and she said I think they will bring him back here as they coming for a roast - I bet that never occurs and she will drive back to collect R.

But they definitely been reading here where we said before about W never visiting C and R in Blackpool!
Thank you for that I really appreciate it and you are lovely too! Hope you’re well noticed you’ve been quiet the past few days ❤️❤️