Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I also don’t deep clean in my clothes, I usually do my blitzing first thing in the morning (6-7am) whilst it’s cool and I’m in my pjs then I’ll shower & go about the day.

She’s probably just mopped the floor in the living room and that’s it
That’s exactly what I do. Get everything done in the morning, clean the house in my pj’s cos there’s no point putting clean clothes on just to sweat while doing the cleaning. I’m a clean freak so it ends up being a proper work out 😂 then have a shower and get ready for the day. There’s no better feeling in my opinion getting it all done and ready for the day with a sparkly clean house. Always feels like a waste once the terrors come home from school and undo all my hard work 😂
I can imagine miss piggy sitting festering in her minging dressing gown for a few hours filming her first sip of the day then policing the comments, shove some clothes on, paint her face with creosote then heading out to the shops looking like a tramp. Back home and back in the dressing gown and ordering a greasy takeaway. Oh what a life. I’m so jealous 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Well I've broke up for six weeks now. Whoop whoop so will be able to catch up a lot easier.

@Puffy nips and stinky vag Please adopt me. I'll look after the donkeys. I LOVE donkeys.

Anyway whilst doing DofE walks again last week I came across the most fabulous bridge for our troll army to live under.

P.S Aimless, you are an alcoholic mess. Anyone who gets that excited over alcohol but not their child is an absolute disgrace. End of.
1000017378.jpg
That bridge looks more habitable than her s tip of a house

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
HOLD ON… she spent hours cleaning yesterday but is going to do a “Sunday reset” and clean everywhere? Now correct me if I’m wrong… but if she spent HOURS yesterday why does she need to do it again today?
The floors 😂and even though she’s been shopping she needs to go to m and s for tea but it’s fine they will have bits 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The floors 😂and even though she’s been shopping she needs to go to m and s for tea but it’s fine they will have bits 😂
Well that’s a normal dinner for them anyway.

I’ve done all my cleaning this morning as I’ve been up since 6, now showered and we’re going out to make the most of the weather & we’re gonna nip into Aldi and get some salad bits for tonight’s dinner as I’m waiting to do my weekly shop till next week as using up all the freezer stuff so I can get it defrosted and restocked.. so tonight’s dinner is chicken kebab skewers with salad & wraps as it’s still bloody roasting here

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Well that’s a normal dinner for them anyway.

I’ve done all my cleaning this morning as I’ve been up since 6, now showered and we’re going out to make the most of the weather & we’re gonna nip into Aldi and get some salad bits for tonight’s dinner as I’m waiting to do my weekly shop till next week as using up all the freezer stuff so I can get it defrosted and restocked.. so tonight’s dinner is chicken kebab skewers with salad & wraps as it’s still bloody roasting here
Sounds absolutely yum, delightful, yummy, mmm, yeah, mmm.
We are at the point where we are using up the freezer stuff too before the big shop next week. I think it’s going to be salmon en croute from Aldi- absolutely delicious, delightful and yummy, veg and potatoes.
We’ve also got a bathroom cabinet to build- please pray for my marriage and that it withstands the absolute stress and carnage it will cause 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I also don’t deep clean in my clothes, I usually do my blitzing first thing in the morning (6-7am) whilst it’s cool and I’m in my pjs then I’ll shower & go about the day.

She’s probably just mopped the floor in the living room and that’s it
Ditto! I do my housework first thing and in my pjs. Blitz. Shower and feel fresh as a daisy 🌼 and then start my day!
Unlike Aimless! She’s One , bone idle , dirty minger and a common beggar too! She boils my piss when I just see her. Awful mother