Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m a size 10 and 5’t 5 and where I need to I buy a 12 because in my opinion in some cases a bigger size makes me look slimmer - I always size up in pjs - it’s a frigging label! If she didn’t scream her size from the roof tops nobody would even know! And it’s not like people actually care! It’s the ridiculous obvious lying! The straining at the seams and ropp being squeezed out like an overstuffed sausage roll tends to give it away! She a heffer and no mistake - I also genuinely believe there is something going on health wise - that post where we saw her legs and hooves ( once seen you will never forget) with the pudgy trotters and also her neck rolls coupled with the Cumberland sausage fingers 🤢
Bloated 🤪

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m a size 10 and 5’t 5 and where I need to I buy a 12 because in my opinion in some cases a bigger size makes me look slimmer - I always size up in pjs - it’s a frigging label! If she didn’t scream her size from the roof tops nobody would even know! And it’s not like people actually care! It’s the ridiculous obvious lying! The straining at the seams and ropp being squeezed out like an overstuffed sausage roll tends to give it away! She a heffer and no mistake - I also genuinely believe there is something going on health wise - that post where we saw her legs and hooves ( once seen you will never forget) with the pudgy trotters and also her neck rolls coupled with the Cumberland sausage fingers 🤢
That’s the thing, it’s just a label. I’m a size 14-16 but I’ve things in my wardrobe that are a 12 and some that are an 18. I think it’s a common thing with women’s clothes. And yeah I don’t care what weight she is either as long as she’s honest and stops the filters/lies (and whilst she continues to lie and filter then she’ll remain a fat meff to me 🤣).

She defo looks unhealthy, would you say pre-diabetic? As that’s where I lean to. And she’s got such fat hands for her size hasnt she, they are almost as big as Becki Jones’ 🤣🤣

May 22, 2024
button moon

Same I’m a 6 in tops and dresses and 8 on bottom but I always buy 10-12 in pjs, sometimes 12-14 depending on the store (like primark I always find come up small) I can’t stand my pjs being ‘fitted’ need room for comfort and activities.

May 22, 2024
button moon
That’s the thing, it’s just a label. I’m a size 14-16 but I’ve things in my wardrobe that are a 12 and some that are an 18. I think it’s a common thing with women’s clothes. And yeah I don’t care what weight she is either as long as she’s honest and stops the filters/lies (and whilst she continues to lie and filter then she’ll remain a fat meff to me 🤣).

She defo looks unhealthy, would you say pre-diabetic? As that’s where I lean to. And she’s got such fat hands for her size hasnt she, they are almost as big as Becki Jones’ 🤣🤣

alcohol can overstimulate the salivary glands, which sit on either side where the neck meets the jaw which then gives the illusion of a fat neck, my mum had it really bad, went from really chiseled to her chin basically being in her neck.
Swollen hands and fingers can be a sign of dehydration and electrolyte inbalance. Basically causing puffiness. Swollen legs and feet can be a first sign of liver cirrhosis/failure.

Mar 9, 2024

Not sure about pre diabetic - we need Missy & Tilly for the medical stuff - to my untrained eye it just looks unnaturally pudgy - like if you poked her the dent would stay 🤣like the one between her eyes🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Right, what I don’t get, is that when she ‘has’ to turn comments off on AD’s, why these companies still send her stuff. Surely they can see there’s no interaction with her & her followers. Apart from the candle company & the smores woman being so far up her arse they can smell her breakfast
alcohol can overstimulate the salivary glands, which sit on either side where the neck meets the jaw which then gives the illusion of a fat neck, my mum had it really bad, went from really chiseled to her chin basically being in her neck.
Swollen hands and fingers can be a sign of dehydration and electrolyte inbalance. Basically causing puffiness. Swollen legs and feet can be a first sign of liver cirrhosis/failure.
Thank you for this! If I need a docs app I’m not gunna take up a space - I’m just gunna come on here! Unless it’s something pickable or pokeable n then no way cos Tilly would be straight in! 🤣