Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
One thing that really annoys me with her- the amount of time she takes to stir her coffee. Like is there any need? Does it really need all that time to dissolve? Couple of stirs and it’s done love but she goes on for ages. Any one else? Or am I being pedantic?😂😂

Nope it irritates the do out of me too 😂😂 absolutely no need ....but then again she has to fill that video with something the boring bastard 🙄😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
No, not at all sweets xx
I’m sorry I laughed about the donkeys I get is a fukin nightmare
Can they get up the stairs? (Sorry x)
Ha ha - I doubt it - theyd need a stair lift - got knows how old they are! I’d laugh too if it wasn’t me! My granddaughter came bombing in squealing pops has bought some donkeys for me! - he couldn’t look at me - I made her say it 3 times! Honestly he is such a push over. Good job nobody’s asked for a boldly elephant! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she suddenly banging on about cleaning and Sunday resets, and buying Spanish cleaning products etc. She hates cleaning, lives in a hovel and is a right dirty scrubber so if she trying to add cleaning to her content then that’s laughable 🤣🤣

And AU need to sack their PR person as imagine gifting alcohol to an alcoholic, and she’s is without a doubt a functioning one.

Mar 9, 2024
I've been MIA. Decided to sort my wardrobe and colour coordinate it (although I wear a lot of black!). I wish I never started... sweating like a pig... probably resembled someone we know!
Then I realised I hadn't put my bloody washing away... whatatwat!
Feel better for doing so. Realised I haven't logged on to do any work...tomorrow!
Daughter ordered a Chinese. Then got her to cut a fair bit off my hair. I've decided to take my spare straighteners to work as it was not a good look Friday in the heat. Frizzy mess!
Menopause... heat..naturally curly hair...nope! 😱🤡

What's everyone else been doing today... apart from murdering husbands 🤔 😂❤️
Worst job to start this! I can’t sleep if I know my wardrobes aren’t neat and co ordinated though - I have to be able to see everything - if ya no ya no x

Mar 9, 2024
I also don’t deep clean in my clothes, I usually do my blitzing first thing in the morning (6-7am) whilst it’s cool and I’m in my pjs then I’ll shower & go about the day.

She’s probably just mopped the floor in the living room and that’s it
Nothing like a good fettle - I’ve got cleaning outfits ! It’s either shorts n T or sweats n I never wear them for anything but cleaning! 50 shades of grey when he always wears THE jeans n she knows she in for a happy ending? Well my sweats are on n my bloke is looking in every cupboard for a safe place to hide with the dog cos you’d best believe every bit of furniture is being pulled out n every cupboard scrubbed! 🤣 I could not live the way she does - she just dosnt see it! She is quite delusional - whenever shes shown her home my nose automatically wrinkles like I can smell it! Love to see in her drawers and wardrobe! 🤢

Mar 9, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqechk7og65mlg1vfp5g.mp4
This mornings video ! 🫣

I don’t have carpets downstairs at all, too but I mop the floors every single evening. Is this not a normal thing to do ?! 🤢 especially when you have so many cats !
I do mine every evening after dinner without fail! And then twice a week they get a steam mop. Yes this is what normal clean people do babe - we are NOT the abnormalities 🤣