Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw thankyou! I just feel very unprepared. Got told Wednesday interviews Monday but I came off night shift so was good for nothing Wednesday then spent Thursday and Friday sorting things to study around family issues going on. Now I'm working all weekend so I'm basically going home st night to read and hope for the best 🤣
You will be grand ❤️

If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as though you own the place.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Reset 🤣🤣 her house and her head are too grubby for any type of cleaning content so she wants to knock that on the head, immediately.

Whoever has told her to change her content seems to have forgotten she’s a dull and unrelatable meff so it ain’t going to work.
Is she also going after her own Spanish cleaning bundle??

Mar 8, 2024
Evening trolls, I'm miles behind, I've been glued to nana beasts thread over on T and nearly died laughing 🤣 this witch ended up blocked again but I've once again unblocked, hope you bunch of bitches are all OK an still being evil?
So nandos ridiculousness, "it tastes like real chicken gravy, yanew like the one you make at home with all the stock" can anyone enlighten me when the last time she done this was ????

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She spent "hours" cleaning yesterday allegedly and has then just done that Sunday reset today, surly it wouldn't have needed doing if she cleaned yesterday like she claimed/lied ?? She looks more minging every day.

Does she throw pj's away as noone needs the sheer amount she buys!!
Looking at her FULL laundry basket… she’s not very productive with being on top of her washing … when she’s home EVERYDAY AND ALL DAY!
So….it looks like she buys another set of Pj’s than washing them! 🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Looking at her FULL laundry basket… she’s not very productive with being on top of her washing … when she’s home EVERYDAY AND ALL DAY!
So….it looks like she buys another set of Pj’s than washing them! 🤣
she says she has 3 washing baskets!

I have one washing basket & I do 3 loads a week whites darks and towels/bedding. Sometimes I’ll do a 4th esp in hot weather when we’re changing more. And there’s nothing better than clothes on the line drying

Mar 7, 2024
She tried a little harder with describing the gravy 🤣
She was determined she was going to say something more than it's nice, try it 🤣 tastes like gravy you make at home 🤔 bisto then. she's never made gravy from scratch in her life.
I think we can all agree she's no food critic, she has the personality and vocabulary of a wet fish