Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Never known such an immature person as her! That's saying something as I've come across a lot of people in my time! (No rude jokes for the dirty minded...like myself)
She's definitely never grown up mentally or emotionally. Something very odd about her. Can't seem to do basic tasks either! If I had raised that...I wud be ashamed.

Mar 8, 2024
Ha ha - I doubt it - theyd need a stair lift - got knows how old they are! I’d laugh too if it wasn’t me! My granddaughter came bombing in squealing pops has bought some donkeys for me! - he couldn’t look at me - I made her say it 3 times! Honestly he is such a push over. Good job nobody’s asked for a boldly elephant! X
Can I have a goat please? 🐐🙏😂❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Never known such an immature person as her! That's saying something as I've come across a lot of people in my time! (No rude jokes for the dirty minded...like myself)
She's definitely never grown up mentally or emotionally. Something very odd about her. Can't seem to do basic tasks either! If I had raised that...I wud be ashamed.
Same here. I’d be hitting them with a big dose of reality! I bet she was absolutely insufferable as a child and WLW just gave her whatever she wanted to shut her up.

Mar 9, 2024
Are they really your plans.. lol. Wud love to be a fly on the wall when he gets back!
I'm a ♊️ too! ❤️
Yep - all booked - a week in an adults only lux in Cyprus! Us geminis know how to do it 🤣🤣he should be thankful it’s only a week - we are gunna send him a pic for when he lands of all of us with our cocktails 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the thing, it’s just a label. I’m a size 14-16 but I’ve things in my wardrobe that are a 12 and some that are an 18. I think it’s a common thing with women’s clothes. And yeah I don’t care what weight she is either as long as she’s honest and stops the filters/lies (and whilst she continues to lie and filter then she’ll remain a fat meff to me 🤣).

She defo looks unhealthy, would you say pre-diabetic? As that’s where I lean to. And she’s got such fat hands for her size hasnt she, they are almost as big as Becki Jones’ 🤣🤣
She's definitely pre-diabetic i would say. Bet her cholesterol is thru the roof too!
Cardiovascular disease waiting to happen. All preventable! Silly little girl..

Mar 8, 2024
She’s making a BIG deal about cleaning as she’s probably reading here and in TL that she’s a dirty mare who lives in a Hovel. So here is proof she cleans! It’s hilarious. 🤣 her having to move her phone to film every room. How pathetic Aimee!!!! As when I clean the most important thing is to - just clean- not justify myself to the works that I do clean for all the world to see.
It’s all false. You can’t kid us Aimless! You’re still a lazy f who , in my eyes is a common beggar to get anything FREE
How very sad!!!

And what happened to visiting your sister ? Mamma too poorly to go on the very weekend you planned it. You could of gone?
I just wrote similar...oddball!

Her..not you lol

Mar 9, 2024
Stop teasing lol. I get it tho...

Ooh not a traffic warden 😱🙃
Actually I don’t mind saying - I was a police officer until I had my youngest then I took 3 years off until she started school because I hated missing so much with my eldest. I was always late home and there was no work life balance. I had every intention of going back but now I work for the probation service - really interesting and trust me I see life in it’s primitive forms🤣