Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Set camera up in every room to show she's cleaning...oookaaay 🤦‍♀️
She just makes me SMH!
Could you be arsed moving and positioning the camera for everything you want to show doing 🙄 she’s useless and pathetic. Ooh look at me doing some cleaning 🥳🥳 you’re nowt special Aimless! That’s what happens in the real world for real people! People who work, have kids/grandkids, taking pride in their homes, making time to wash, shower, tidy, walk dogs, do washing, hanging washing out on the line, ironing, CLEANING THEIR KITCHEN AND WASHING THE POTS, doing a food shop, making actual meals… need I go on. She lives in her own little la la land

Mar 8, 2024
Actually I don’t mind saying - I was a police officer until I had my youngest then I took 3 years off until she started school because I hated missing so much with my eldest. I was always late home and there was no work life balance. I had every intention of going back but now I work for the probation service - really interesting and trust me I see life in it’s primitive forms🤣
Thanks for sharing x
Bet you could tell a tale or 2!! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Could you be arsed moving and positioning the camera for everything you want to show doing 🙄 she’s useless and pathetic. Ooh look at me doing some cleaning 🥳🥳 you’re nowt special Aimless! That’s what happens in the real world for real people! People who work, have kids/grandkids, taking pride in their homes, making time to wash, shower, tidy, walk dogs, do washing, hanging washing out on the line, ironing, CLEANING THEIR KITCHEN AND WASHING THE POTS, doing a food shop, making actual meals… need I go on. She lives in her own little la la land
I cudnt be arsed...don't like stopping for nothing or no one while I'm doing mine! You knock the door when I'm hoovering and I have to open the door looking a state...u better hv good reason 👿🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 8, 2024
Mar 9, 2024
I will shove some tiger balm in my eyes like A does. Warn him I'm an ugly crier tho 🤪
The more snot the quicker he caves - ask the kids - can’t ask yet anyway cos I’m still not talker to him! He’s trying his hardest - it’s quite funny - I’ve wrote on some cards in big letter GO TALK TO YOUR DONKIES …. PISS OFF …… GO SHAG A POLO …… every time he says anything I’m holding one up 🤣🤣🤣

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
I know we have the take away tracker on TL but i dread to think if all of her spending for a month was tracked.. can you imagine!
34 pyjamas, 72 super market trips, AU & Kylie, River island, home bargain (as she says), designer sunglasses, cosmetic procedures & nails on top of the takeaways… 🤯
The only thing higher in a month would be a calorie tracker 😂