Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I would absolutely love that! You sure there’s not space for one more?? 😂😂
I’d have gone to a caravan in Skeggy rather than spend my time packing and organising and stressing about delays babe - the kids are loving it! Only kids on the planet that love it when their mum and dad fall out 🤣🤣 - you would howl if you saw how hard he is slithering here x

Mar 7, 2024
The more snot the quicker he caves - ask the kids - can’t ask yet anyway cos I’m still not talker to him! He’s trying his hardest - it’s quite funny - I’ve wrote on some cards in big letter GO TALK TO YOUR DONKIES …. PISS OFF …… GO SHAG A POLO …… every time he says anything I’m holding one up 🤣🤣🤣
You had me at go talk to your donkeys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’d have gone to a caravan in Skeggy rather than spend my time packing and organising and stressing about delays babe - the kids are loving it! Only kids on the planet that love it when their mum and dad fall out 🤣🤣 - you would howl if you saw how hard he is slithering here x
I bet 😂😂 make him suffererrr! 😂😂
I love a good caravan hol

Mar 9, 2024
Also, she needs new doors in her house. It looks like it’s stuck in the 90’s. All of that money she pisses away, she could use to modernise her home. I’d much rather spend money on doing my house up than spending it on needless junk and takeaways. She definitely has a problem.
It really is dated but I don’t think her lack of taste helps. Nothing matches or tones - I’d love to have free rein in there! I’ve said before my bloke builds and refurbs houses and I have always dressed them for sale or lease - I save him a fortune 🤣 bet those aren’t even fire doors! Even little things like the bin? I mean what was that supposed to tone to? And that kitchen floor is dire! And why put those faux concrete look tiles down when she clearly has no furniture pieces in keeping with that look? The stupid bedroom curtains ? So many questions? She’s a real Mellon scratcher! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I know we have the take away tracker on TL but i dread to think if all of her spending for a month was tracked.. can you imagine!
34 pyjamas, 72 super market trips, AU & Kylie, River island, home bargain (as she says), designer sunglasses, cosmetic procedures & nails on top of the takeaways… 🤯
The only thing higher in a month would be a calorie tracker 😂
I was bored on a night shift back in May and added her spending over the prior 12 months on food, takeaways, booze, shopping, hauls, holidays, events etc (pretty much everything outside of household bills) and it wasn’t far off £100k - and that was being conservative too.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
It really is dated but I don’t think her lack of taste helps. Nothing matches or tones - I’d love to have free rein in there! I’ve said before my bloke builds and refurbs houses and I have always dressed them for sale or lease - I save him a fortune 🤣 bet those aren’t even fire doors! Even little things like the bin? I mean what was that supposed to tone to? And that kitchen floor is dire! And why put those faux concrete look tiles down when she clearly has no furniture pieces in keeping with that look? The stupid bedroom curtains ? So many questions? She’s a real Mellon scratcher! 🤣
Definitely! And those little tables she got for her living room. What the do?! They go with absolutely nothing in there and look stupid and out of place. But as you said, she has no taste or sense of style. There’s so much she could do to improve her home and make it more modern and more homely. Definitely a melon scratcher indeed!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I was bored on a night shift back in May and added her spending over the prior 12 months on food, takeaways, booze, shopping, hauls, holidays, events etc (pretty much everything outside of household bills) and it wasn’t far off £100k - and that was being conservative too.
That’s absolutely shocking. And what has she got to show for it? Absolutely nothing.

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands

Christ i’m in the wrong job. Right then new week new me tomorrow.
Lay in, record self drinking coffee in pjs before i’ve washed my face and brushed my hair, hot foot it to tescos and whip my camera out. Rinse and repeat.
Road to a million in no time!

Mar 9, 2024
That’s absolutely shocking. And what has she got to show for it? Absolutely nothing.
The world is so unfair yanno - I know I’m lucky but we both work bloody hard. It just absolutely fs my brain that our nurses, junior doctors, fire and police officers, teachers , home care workers, armed forces and every other person than we owe our lives and country to come way down the financial scale whilst fing kipper Fanny has all this spare cash for what? Scamming the vulnerable ? 🤯

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Christ i’m in the wrong job. Right then new week new me tomorrow.
Lay in, record self drinking coffee in pjs before i’ve washed my face and brushed my hair, hot foot it to tescos and whip my camera out. Rinse and repeat.
Road to a million in no time!
It’s some disposable income to have, she sure as s don’t earn that much through TT so she must either have tons of debt or her dad gives her more than any of us thought.

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely! And those little tables she got for her living room. What the do?! They go with absolutely nothing in there and look stupid and out of place. But as you said, she has no taste or sense of style. There’s so much she could do to improve her home and make it more modern and more homely. Definitely a melon scratcher indeed!
Those vile MDF things ! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The world is so unfair yanno - I know I’m lucky but we both work bloody hard. It just absolutely fs my brain that our nurses, junior doctors, fire and police officers, teachers , home care workers, armed forces and every other person than we owe our lives and country to come way down the financial scale whilst fing kipper Fanny has all this spare cash for what? Scamming the vulnerable ? 🤯
I’ve no issue with people who have money if they’ve worked hard for it, it’s those who just get everything given on a plate that annoy me and they are more often than not horrible people. We are financially very comfortable now but we’ve worked extremely hard for every penny and it’s not always been that way, when our kids were little and up until teenagers we struggled (take a calculator around the supermarket struggled) so we appreciate much more now. People like her make me vomit, just spend spend spend without a second thought and without truly earning it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s thick and common. She’s still got the house as it was when she lived with dad. It’s very old fashioned and looks tacky

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly! Scamming, fraudulent piece of crap! I don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing her income comes from lies, insincere reviews and advertising crap she wouldn’t normally use. Everything is the best thing ever according to her. Vulnerable and easily influenced people who may not actually have the spare cash to buy something but feel they have to because their queen Aimee raves about whatever crap she gets gifted. At the end of the day it’s people’s responsibility to manage their own money, but when she is raving about one type of skin care one day, saying it’s amazing they could choose to buy it, but then the week later she’s moved onto some other brand which does pretty much the same thing and that’s become the best thing ever. It’s not right at all to gaslight her followers and advertise whatever it is that’s going to earn her some cash. She should be ashamed of herself. And her Huns are deluded for supporting someone that does that.