Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That's exactly what those two are doing. They haven't lost anyone. Show empathy and compassion like most people but don't make it about you. You haven't been directly impacted. You haven't lost anyone. You aren't grieving anyone and your daughter hasn't lost anyone nor was she near the place it happened. Stop the dramatics, stop doing videos for views. Stop with the self importance. There are parents sitting right now without their child to hold and watch grow up. Their pain is immeasurable. Stop trying to steal their grief.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_153259_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_153259_Google.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 125
Mar 8, 2024
She said we have no special guest now; shall I do a double up or something like that. After ages of telling people she was coming on. It’s really poor and GMC need to dump her especially when she’s been to have her eyes done & she clearly doesn’t think much of their products
Oh sorry I misunderstood what you said. So yeah I saw her say no special guest. I thought you meant she reads her message out literally. Yeah she needs to be jibbed off by all thes companies. Off getting her eyes done again and it’s not even making a difference.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I just seen W video and omg I just can’t get over why they doing this!

W has shared some personal info about one of the victims on her page.

That is absolutely tragic but it not her place to declare that on her page - what if the parents haven’t released the information yet or what if they don’t want to share that information?

What happened yesterday is absolutely traumatic but to use it to boost views to page and to share personal information about the victims is just wrong on all levels.

And if she does video the vigil that is sinking too a new low 😡.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Hey guys so I had no intention of going to GMC as clearly I had an aesthetics appointment pre booked, but I will pretend that it's because harper is struggling after innocent children being murdered. Please praise me as much as you can as I am the local hero and being contacted left right and centre to help as I'm a big deal don't ya know!
Has she looked in a fing mirror

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t think I could dislike this t anymore than I already did but this last 24 hours I honestly detest her!!! And her mucky boot mother too. How fing dare they milk a tragedy for their own personal gains and egos. Appalling vile behaviour.

Three beautiful children have lost their lives, five more are fighting for theirs, plus two hero adults are too. Then all the poor children that witnessed it first hand and/or were injured. First responders, brave members of the public and parents desperately trying to save them all. All that trauma, grief and tragedy is beyond words. And you’ve got some egotistical narc that happens to live 10 mins away inserting herself right into the middle of it all, profiting from it and making out she’s deeply effected by it because she thinks she is some pillar of the community and local celebrity - I fing hate her, her morals, her lack of decency, her ethics, her values. Everything single thing about her is rotten.

Attention ladies & gentlemen & all the delulu sycophants, I would like to introduce you to Southports biggest & vilest GRIEF THIEVES / GRIEF TOURISTS. Never mind that 3 innocent children that were murdered & the other children & adults that have been seriously injured & all the families, real friends & everyone else that was involved is this horrific event, give all your love & sympathy to these pair of absolute horrors, they need it because of course they are upset more than anyone that was actually involved, it’s not about the broken & bereaved it’s ALL ABOUT THEM!!!

Attachments

• 90395106-B3CF-47AF-95C4-1C56FD51F589.jpeg
    90395106-B3CF-47AF-95C4-1C56FD51F589.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 1DFFB9EF-BDA3-453B-AB1A-E428894DA01D.jpeg
    1DFFB9EF-BDA3-453B-AB1A-E428894DA01D.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 85

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I didn’t think I could dislike this t anymore than I already did but this last 24 hours I honestly detest her!!! And her mucky boot mother too. How fing dare they milk a tragedy for their own personal gains and egos. Appalling vile behaviour.

Three beautiful children have lost their lives, five more are fighting for theirs, plus two hero adults are too. Then all the poor children that witnessed it first hand and/or were injured. First responders, brave members of the public and parents desperately trying to save them all. All that trauma, grief and tragedy is beyond words. And you’ve got some egotistical narc that happens to live 10 mins away inserting herself right into the middle of it all, profiting from it and making out she’s deeply effected by it because she thinks she is some pillar of the community and local celebrity - I fing hate her, her morals, her lack of decency, her ethics, her values. Everything single thing about her is rotten.
I feel exactly the same. I hate her, absolutely hate her and her vile mother

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I feel exactly the same. I hate her, absolutely hate her and her vile mother

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My look on things like this is, if you are genuinely hurt and suffering like this, you don't really mention it as its to raw and causes you more upset. My best friend took his own life last Wednesday evening. I didn't mention it on social media, I only shared a stament from his daughter. I was far to hurt and upset to even type anything out and far far to upset to read peoples comments expressing their condolences. You don't want to have to keep being reminded.

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would of been to heartbroken to even speak.
Can I just say @lexilou WOW. I don't 'know' you but I know enough that you didn't post this for replies. Firstly I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. God love him 🕊 Shows how strong and genuine you are to not have mentioned in almost a week. Whilst still being a constant, loved and respected part of our little cafe ❤️ I've no doubt you've probably been falling apart behind the scenes whilst still providing the jokes and the straight faxxxx 🤣 Hats off to you bloody love you for that ❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Attention ladies & gentlemen & all the delulu sycophants, I would like to introduce you to Southports biggest & vilest GRIEF THIEVES / GRIEF TOURISTS. Never mind that 3 innocent children that were murdered & the other children & adults that have been seriously injured & all the families, real friends & everyone else that was involved is this horrific event, give all your love & sympathy to these pair of absolute horrors, they need it because of course they are upset more than anyone that was actually involved, it’s not about the broken & bereaved it’s ALL ABOUT THEM!!!
She used to work with one of the children’s mums so of course Aimee is now chief grief theif. I’m sure everyone in the country and beyond is upset, it’s natural, it’s such a tragedy. However it’s not acceptable to use this for content. As she’s constantly telling everyone “it’s me job”
Just get fed and do off.
I’m waiting for the “mum take a photo and video of me laying flowers, then I’ll do the same for you so we can use it for a TT post.
Did she learn nothing from filming an RTA?