Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Why is she behaving all subdued and not herself? Is it because she wants worry and adoration? Did the posty not bring your parcels? I know you saw your arse on Channel 4 news without filters. Or maybe real life folk have told you how much of a wanker you are for your behaviour this week.

Whatever it is shame on you Shamey. Pull up your BIG girl pants and go become an actual useful human being.

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
All she’s doing does meet the BETA TERMS. and as we all know Aimless… money has to be involved.
She’s hit an all time low! tbh - Didn’t think anyone could go any lower but shameless has proved me wrong.

She’s a pedigree LIAR 🤥
She did comment that she's not on beta. I don't trust her and don't know how she can prove she's not

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Every time she gets called out and it's true she goes quiet and back to her "wholesome' I'm a great mum content. How do you know aimless is lying? Her lips are moving!
All wholesome. Having children friends and children round. Thought it would be nice for the children and later jokes that she has lots of Au. Au sponsoring her garden party. A joke but inappropriate. As always.

Hun says you look drained. Hope you're OK.
That will be the fish spunk.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Oooooo we've got the "I'm real hard" version of Aimless 🤣 Waving your claws about.

The only thing this week you should not have mentioned again and again and again and again was the thing that had nothing to do with you. Absolutely CATEGORICALLY nothing to do with you.

We don't believe you Shameless, show us your proof. So many lies spew forth from your gob why should we take your word for it.
Balls in your court sweetheart 😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Ooooh soz ard 🙄 I listen very carefully sat with my finger on my lips and everything you patronising witch. Can you explain please how come the people who can't donate were replaying your vids 10x though (she never said it was because you bored her to sleep and it just kept playing but that's by the by) WHY were you thanking them? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU if it ain't about the money honey? I'll wait!!!