Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Remember a year ago.... D2 fresh on the scene, LYSM..... she talked about a water feature she was going to get as part of her garden renovation.... he must be wetting himself seeing the flaccid palm tree 🌴🤣
I wonder if he ever watches her videos 😂😂 I can imagine the relief he must feel knowing that he escaped before it was too late 👀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ever just look at someone and think thank do I’m NOT them 🤣 because same!
IMG_4933.jpeg IMG_4932.jpeg
What's this? Let's have a gander 👀 Just waiting for my fella who hates me to get back with our Chinese 🐷 I knowwww I know. But it was less than £20 for the 2 of us, it is a treat not just 'a treat' and neither of us have ever been 'poisoned' 🤣🤣🤣 Never guess what, it's 5mins away so shock horror he's walked with our TT famous dog!! 👀🤣👀🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What's this? Let's have a gander 👀 Just waiting for my fella who hates me to get back with our Chinese 🐷 I knowwww I know. But it was less than £20 for the 2 of us, it is a treat not just 'a treat' and neither of us have ever been 'poisoned' 🤣🤣🤣 Never guess what, it's 5mins away so shock horror he's walked with our TT famous dog!! 👀🤣👀🤣
It won’t let me attach it says error then says it’s too large 🤣🤣 it’s the DUD someone help a troll out? 😂

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but the absolute crap for 9 year olds??? How the do is she thinking 9 year olds are wanting bubble sticks and those sticky bat n ball whatsits ? And that toddler table?? Dear god if that’s what Harold is used to I bet the other kids rip her to bits. Or is it because she knows absolutely nothing about her kid and a 9 year olds psyche ? Get the big pool out with some water blasters and foam ? Karaoke ? limbo dancing? - can Harold not even use a proper bat n ball? Get the twister on the go !! do me pink - she would faint at our garden parties. Can’t wait for the video all forced smiles for the camera! She wouldn’t know fun if it bit her left tit! 🤣 poor kid!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've been away for the day with my daughter seeing a show at the theatre, shopping, lunch and drinks. Just home and caught up. Her garden doesn't look very festive for a garden party does it considering she's made such a song and dance about it. That Palm tree looks like its about to fall over and die. Those plants will die off soon to as she hasn't watered them enough to bed in. Love how she keeps reiterating the number of people going to be there. Ya need more chairs then Aims! Hope everyone's days been good!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’m sorry but the absolute crap for 9 year olds??? How the do is she thinking 9 year olds are wanting bubble sticks and those sticky bat n ball whatsits ? And that toddler table?? Dear god if that’s what Harold is used to I bet the other kids rip her to bits. Or is it because she knows absolutely nothing about her kid and a 9 year olds psyche ? Get the big pool out with some water blasters and foam ? Karaoke ? limbo dancing? - can Harold not even use a proper bat n ball? Get the twister on the go !! do me pink - she would faint at our garden parties. Can’t wait for the video all forced smiles for the camera! She wouldn’t know fun if it bit her left tit! 🤣 poor kid!
I’d love to experience one of your garden parties 😂🍺🍹🍷