Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
How are the donkeys..
Is hubby still on a sex ban?
I declared ceasefire on the leg over ban - on my terms - obviously - he is allowed to follow my orders and any complaining n he toddle off down the road to his donkeys and spend the night with them. Are the eeeawwws ok? Yes and no Fanny is depressed ( the vet says it’s the move) though how you can tell a donkey is depressed is beyond me😱 J & the kids are obsessed - the littlest has been dressing them up like unicorns and I caught him taking the guitar to serenade them ???? Don’t ask apparently they love a bit of Oasis? And he loves an audience so all happy. He still has no clue about my holiday plans with the girls and I keep cackling away to myself - not that I can hold a grudge or anything 🤣🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Might I suggest @PlentyOfShhh and @thelurker66 go and touch some grass. Orrrr... go and have yourself a good old time 😉 It sounds like you need it 🍆🥵🤣
I touched grass yesterday thank you very much. As far as a bit of how's ya father I'm menopausal and cannot be arsed with those shenanigans. My joints ache too much 🤣🤣 I turned round to do up a side zip yesterday and was struck down with major cramp 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Even better. Donkey races. Donkey race while holding a pint, whoever has the most left in the glass wins. Pin the tail on the donkey. Buckaroo. Donkey fancy dress.
We do not says the words FANCY DRESS mate - you know that - pinning the tail on the donkey? Do you mean the real ones cos I think my bloke would be a bit upset if someone stuck a pin in his Fanny! 😱

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if he ever watches her videos 😂😂 I can imagine the relief he must feel knowing that he escaped before it was too late 👀
He must get an overwhelming urge to double dip his dick in Detol and get the scrub daddy on his bollox everytime he is reminded of her bouncing on his todger ! 🤢🤢 oooh the shame - bet the clap clinic has a special flashing neon sign .. Aimee’s victims this way - please do not sit down or touch any surfaces! 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’m sorry but the absolute crap for 9 year olds??? How the do is she thinking 9 year olds are wanting bubble sticks and those sticky bat n ball whatsits ? And that toddler table?? Dear god if that’s what Harold is used to I bet the other kids rip her to bits. Or is it because she knows absolutely nothing about her kid and a 9 year olds psyche ? Get the big pool out with some water blasters and foam ? Karaoke ? limbo dancing? - can Harold not even use a proper bat n ball? Get the twister on the go !! do me pink - she would faint at our garden parties. Can’t wait for the video all forced smiles for the camera! She wouldn’t know fun if it bit her left tit! 🤣 poor kid!
Thought the same lol its stuff I had when mines was about 4 years old lol she hasn't a notion! The kids will be bored as do!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've been away for the day with my daughter seeing a show at the theatre, shopping, lunch and drinks. Just home and caught up. Her garden doesn't look very festive for a garden party does it considering she's made such a song and dance about it. That Palm tree looks like its about to fall over and die. Those plants will die off soon to as she hasn't watered them enough to bed in. Love how she keeps reiterating the number of people going to be there. Ya need more chairs then Aims! Hope everyone's days been good!
Never mind the none existant gazebo. Heaven forbid it rains 🤢🤣 What then? Kids all sat colouring a cardboard cut out for 5yr olds all huddled a sodden stinking rug? 🤢🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
He must get an overwhelming urge to double dip his dick in Detol and get the scrub daddy on his bollox everytime he is reminded of her bouncing on his todger ! 🤢🤢 oooh the shame - bet the clap clinic has a special flashing neon sign .. Aimee’s victims this way - please do not sit down or touch any surfaces! 🤢
Bouncing on his todger 🤣🤣🤣 I love that word 🤣 TODGER TODGER TODGER

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
The fact she EVER shared that story.. if it happened cemented how much of a freak she is. If it didn't happen then even more so! Mortified 🤢🙈 Why you'd want everyone knowing when they never ever would is nuts to me 🤢🤢
I’ve no idea. It feels like that video was a fever dream purely from how she was so blasé about it and thought it was that funny she had to tell thousands of people. That poor daughter of hers. Not only did she get her mits on a dirty dildo, her mother broadcasted it on social media. Gutted she deleted the video though. Mine the hippo would’ve had a field day with that. I wonder if anyone on tattle managed to record it and put it on their site

Mar 9, 2024
@Puffy nips and stinky vag I've decided if she ever takes the hint and fs off. Then our mission complete shindig is in your garden, your hubby is Rod Stewart tribute entertainment and the donkeys have to be there!!! Thanks for the invite 🤣🥳😎🤣
Oh mate you would be more than welcome - we would have a ball - I can promise a better bash than Aimee is throwing believe me🤣🤣 ( we don’t talk about fing Rod Stewart either) still makes me fume! 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder if she squeals and throws in the odd oink oink 🤣🤣🤣
pig GIF

Big D and oinking olga