Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@Puffy nips and stinky vag I've decided if she ever takes the hint and fs off. Then our mission complete shindig is in your garden, your hubby is Rod Stewart tribute entertainment and the donkeys have to be there!!! Thanks for the invite 🤣🥳😎🤣
Put this before catching up @TillyLou @Puffy nips and stinky vag 🤣🤣🤣 Do you have secure Bicycle parking? I don't want any of your neighbours having a meltdown if I'm in the wrong spot they'll be stealing my stabelisers 😭😭🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
pig GIF

Big D and oinking olga
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
He must get an overwhelming urge to double dip his dick in Detol and get the scrub daddy on his bollox everytime he is reminded of her bouncing on his todger ! 🤢🤢 oooh the shame - bet the clap clinic has a special flashing neon sign .. Aimee’s victims this way - please do not sit down or touch any surfaces! 🤢
Noooo they can't take the shame of it,they have to call a TOP SECRET number to get the address where to go and they go incognito 😉

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’ve no idea. It feels like that video was a fever dream purely from how she was so blasé about it and thought it was that funny she had to tell thousands of people. That poor daughter of hers. Not only did she get her mits on a dirty dildo, her mother broadcasted it on social media. Gutted she deleted the video though. Mine the hippo would’ve had a field day with that. I wonder if anyone on tattle managed to record it and put it on their site
If you find it post it here for the memories please 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh mate you would be more than welcome - we would have a ball - I can promise a better bash than Aimee is throwing believe me🤣🤣 ( we don’t talk about fing Rod Stewart either) still makes me fume! 🤣
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I'll be lapping your garden on one tyre. Ifff ya want ma body annnd ya think I'm sexy come on baby let me know 🥳🚴‍♀️🤣💃🏼🤣

Mar 9, 2024
If you find it post it here for the memories please 🤣
Awww someone must have this!!! Call ourselves trolls !!! This was troll gold and we have misplaced it😱😱😱 we have let - not only ourselves but the troll world down ladies - shame on us !!!! Troll clubs at the ready and on the count of 3 whack your bonce - simply not acceptable or troll like!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I declared ceasefire on the leg over ban - on my terms - obviously - he is allowed to follow my orders and any complaining n he toddle off down the road to his donkeys and spend the night with them. Are the eeeawwws ok? Yes and no Fanny is depressed ( the vet says it’s the move) though how you can tell a donkey is depressed is beyond me😱 J & the kids are obsessed - the littlest has been dressing them up like unicorns and I caught him taking the guitar to serenade them ???? Don’t ask apparently they love a bit of Oasis? And he loves an audience so all happy. He still has no clue about my holiday plans with the girls and I keep cackling away to myself - not that I can hold a grudge or anything 🤣🤣🤣
Petty? Who? You? NEVER!!!! 🤣🤣 ✈️😎🤣🤣