Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Festering fanny juice 🤢🤢🤢 honestly, she gives the look of smelling like BV or something like that. She looks like she needs an intensive exfoliating scrub from top to bottom and a fing decent hair cut. She’s a mess. All I can think of is the D’s who went near her. I bet they could tell a few stories 👀
I’m really crap when it comes to medical stuff- I dunno what BV smells like? Not that I’ve smelled a lot of festering Fanny juice either but I reckon if I smelled it I’d know that’s what it was🤣 we all know my head goes over the sink a lot when you lot are on form - so for me to listen to the tales of the 2Ds I think I’d need to bring a bucket 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She’s an absolute t buying a load of crap for autumn. It’s like she gets an idea in her head and completely focuses on that and that becomes her personality. Does she not think about her followers who are struggling with the cost of living at the moment? She’s buying tat left, right and centre like she has an unlimited amount of money and is flaunting it.
That stack of fing pumpkins from home bargainS is ridiculous, it’ll end up in the skip once the babies have pissed on it. And her high pitched squealing goes right through me. She really is like a child
I know exactly she doesn't give 2 ss about them. The joy she gets from shopping is so odd. I mean I love a shop but she never gets this excited about doing something with Harper 😞😕
She's completely fed up!
I wonder when the old memories (of this time last year with D2) kick in and we will get a crying post of ... It's been 84yrs 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Festering fanny juice 🤢🤢🤢 honestly, she gives the look of smelling like BV or something like that. She looks like she needs an intensive exfoliating scrub from top to bottom and a fing decent hair cut. She’s a mess. All I can think of is the D’s who went near her. I bet they could tell a few stories 👀
I’m really crap when it comes to medical stuff- I dunno what BV smells like? Not that I’ve smelled a lot of festering Fanny juice either but I reckon if I smelled it I’d know that’s what it was🤣 we all know my head goes over the sink a lot when you lot are on form - so for me to listen to the tales of the 2Ds I think I’d need to bring a bucket 🤣
exfoliating scrub? The Bosch sander wouldn’t get through the top layer of filth n grub 🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
😂😂😂It smells like sweaty expired rotten fish. When I’ve had to treat someone at work with it, it’s so hard to keep a straight face and pretend like I can’t smell anything 🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Looks like she’s about to do the sack race on sports day in those trousers.
timmy time running GIF by Aardman Animations

Mar 9, 2024
I took semaglutide. And don't get me wrong it does suppress the appetite and the stomach takes longer to empty so that's what prevents you from eating. But if you don't exercise and develop good habits with your eating then you will be jagging forever. It's great to get weight off quick but long term, you need to adopt healthy behaviour to sustain the weight loss. Which I know as hard but its really just about consistency. Eat plenty of protein. Don't deprive yourself to much. Get your steps up. Do some weights not even heavy, you get resistance bands in the house where you can do the vast majority of exercise and it all makes a massive difference xx
Well she definitely won’t be following your advise 🤣🤣