Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Come on ❤️ how can you type “ I don’t want to be under the same bridge “ and stay mad 🫣 I’ve certainly shared stuff on here but I won’t be bullied - when I thought Dani the Fanny had outed lirkey i would have outed myself rather than have her singled out! I really don’t give 2 fooks it ain’t like she’s got a million followers is it and doxing is illegal- we can all go to court together waving our troll clubs 🤣
Thank you for the gesture bless your heart.
I’ll make sure you keep your Costco cookies from now on ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I get that but they have said they didn’t mean it in that way and us arguing is what they want to happen and I understand they’re screenshotting private stuff but you’ve never mentioned no names, location or any key details to identify you. Unfortunately this creature would use anything or anyone to get to us because they are deluded and think they’re fighting the good fight when in reality they’re worse than we’ll ever be!

And I’ve seen the video now it just says your age and your menopausal they’ve also done this to @Aimee5bellies and @PlentyOfShhh of the top of my head the more personal stuff has been blocked out
Not sure we are looking at the same video then. There's obv another one
I get that but they have said they didn’t mean it in that way and us arguing is what they want to happen and I understand they’re screenshotting private stuff but you’ve never mentioned no names, location or any key details to identify you. Unfortunately this creature would use anything or anyone to get to us because they are deluded and think they’re fighting the good fight when in reality they’re worse than we’ll ever be!

And I’ve seen the video now it just says your age and your menopausal they’ve also done this to @Aimee5bellies and @PlentyOfShhh of the top of my head the more personal stuff has been blocked out
This isn't the one I meant. I didn't know about this one. How am I trying to kill someone??
That’s the only video there? I’ve even just re checked?
And I know me and the person had our issues but we both apologised and moved on and talked it through, I’m sure you’ll be able to do the same once you’ve calmed down.
No..it's way back. Aimed at my daughter. I hadn't seen the user on TT before.
I dont know who u had issues with but if they have said..sorry I didn't mean it that way...that wud be it. I've had enough experience with narcs to know a deflective gaslighting reply when I see one and sorry but saying about calming down isn’t helping.
I know I was in the wrong for speaking so openly on the other thread. Like i said...I feel bad enough and know it was wrong. I've prob depended on other ppl on here too much for advice and care etc. I can't change that now other than leave. 🤷‍♀️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK

Yeah Dani De Vito tried to get under my skin 🤣🤣 Sorry Dani but this trowel has years of experience dealing with dickheads. It bothers me not. Also I can English pretty good too 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

This isn't the one I meant. I didn't know about this one. How am I trying to kill someone??
That’s the only video there? I’ve even just re checked?
And I know me and the person had our issues but we both apologised and moved on and talked it through, I’m sure you’ll be able to do the same once you’ve calmed down.
I dont know who u had issues with but if they have said..sorry I didn't mean it that way...that wud be it. I've had enough experience with narcs to know a deflective gaslighting reply when I see one and sorry but saying about calming down isn’t helping.
I know I was in the wrong for speaking so openly on the other thread. Like i said...I feel bad enough and know it was wrong. I've prob depended on other ppl on here too much for advice and care etc. I can't change that now other than leave. 🤷‍♀️
Come on ❤️ how can you type “ I don’t want to be under the same bridge “ and stay mad 🫣 I’ve certainly shared stuff on here but I won’t be bullied - when I thought Dani the Fanny had outed lirkey i would have outed myself rather than have her singled out! I really don’t give 2 fooks it ain’t like she’s got a million followers is it and doxing is illegal- we can all go to court together waving our troll clubs 🤣
Well Lurkey had a better response and support then!
I also checked in on them.
I wouldnt have played stuff down and lectured them tho.
It's the fact that the post in question gave enough info for my daughter to potentially see it. Yes I may have moaned and ranted about stuff over there but why involve my fing kids..😭

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I had fake lurker come for my family which is probably the same person as who dani, jigsaw is and I’m sorry if what I’m saying isn’t helping but I am trying to help but I’ll not say anything else now.

Mar 9, 2024
They’re saying we are going to drive Aimee to a mental breakdown and make her end it all, they say it about all of us
Oh purleeees - she should not be posting if she’s having a frugging breakdown then should she?? She’s not topping herself when she’s flogging se and collecting the dosh! Guilt trips won’t wash with me I’m afraid!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

It's the fact that the post in question gave enough info for my daughter to potentially see it. Yes I may have moaned and ranted about stuff over there but why involve my fing kids..😭
People are trying to offer you the same support nosey

Mar 9, 2024

Cos this Dani is unhinged babe and I’m heart sorry this has happened to you but chances of your kids even seeing it are very very slim x

Mar 8, 2024
Don't let that weirdo thing drive you away twinnie 😥❤️ but obviously you do what you need to, but don't stay away too

People are trying to offer you the same support nosey
I'm sorry if I'm being abrupt. I'm just upset and triggered.
It upset me seeing the 2 posts I was referring to. (Hadn't seen the newest one)
Personally I wouldn’t have said something like that to you or anyone else at that moment in time. Then to have others say I'm seeing it wrong and should just take it isn't ppl having my back or genuinely caring about me and my feelings. I would be upset if I had made someone feel like that.
Everyone has always supported u lurkey..including me. Minimsing how I feel and take things without even seeing the post in question is unfair. I haven't seen any support for how i am feeling tbh. I expected more from the group I have come to think a lot of and it hurts. Some matter and some don't...that's the truth.
I'm just being honest. That's all I ever am. I mean you no offence lurkey but everyone has always had your back so it's not relatable to how I'm feeling.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It’s disgusting isn’t it I don’t get how she comes back time and time again after stuff like that and nobody bats an eyelid and just enables her every single time!
That’s why I’m glad pages like this exist because it shows other people do indeed see it because before this page I used to second guess humanity!

It is disgusting. It's absolute madness her whole life and way of doing things and how she acts and behaves. Her enablers really really annoy me as much as her also as they help keep her going at this nonsense, all though i suspect without them she probably would be at it in some form as well.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Personally I wouldn’t have said something like that to you or anyone else at that moment in time. Then to have others say I'm seeing it wrong and should just take it isn't ppl having my back or genuinely caring about me and my feelings. I would be upset if I had made someone feel like that.
Everyone has always supported u lurkey..including me. Minimsing how I feel and take things without even seeing the post in question is unfair. I haven't seen any support for how i am feeling tbh. I expected more from the group I have come to think a lot of and it hurts. Some matter and some don't...that's the truth.
I'm just being honest. That's all I ever am. I mean you no offence lurkey but everyone has always had your back so it's not relatable to how I'm feeling.
I know many people have supported me on here and I’ve always been thankful for that but we are offering you the same support but I understand you are highly emotional right now and are acting on emotions. I am not trying to invalidate your feelings I’m merely trying to help you calm down and explain that this is exactly what that account wants.
And trying to diffuse the situation at hand between you and the other member before it spirals. Instead it now feels like you are coming at me like I’m ungrateful for the support and I’m privileged in ways you aren’t so I’m not going to say anything further.

Mar 8, 2024
I had fake lurker come for my family which is probably the same person as who dani, jigsaw is and I’m sorry if what I’m saying isn’t helping but I am trying to help but I’ll not say anything else now.
I wasn't aware that they came for your family? If that was the case..I am sorry..genuinely.
I know many people have supported me on here and I’ve always been thankful for that but we are offering you the same support but I understand you are highly emotional right now and are acting on emotions. I am not trying to invalidate your feelings I’m merely trying to help you calm down and explain that this is exactly what that account wants.
And trying to diffuse the situation at hand between you and the other member before it spirals. Instead it now feels like you are coming at me like I’m ungrateful for the support and I’m privileged in ways you aren’t so I’m not going to say anything further.
Not saying you are ungrateful. If someone wrote something to you and it upset you in some way. I wouldn't reply straight away saying they didn't mean it like that. I cudnt or wudnt say that. I would also clarify the TT post tok before saying its the same as other ppl have had. You have been well supported..as u shud be like everyone else. That's all I'm saying. Not coming at you..just replying back honestly. I am worked up and upset yes so I shud prob come off the keyboard as it wasn't actually my intention to upset u or anyone else.

Mar 9, 2024
I totally validate how you’re feeling x I genuinely do think though when you look back that response was one of those things that look worse in writing and it just feels overwhelming. For what it’s worth I think you are lovely and you’ve made me laugh - I certainly don’t want you feeling crap or under valued - none of this is really that deep yanno? Babe I’ve shared that I shag my bloke up a tree on our anniversary every year - Not really the sort of thing I tell my grandkids over pizza but hey ho 🤣🤣 yep Dani Fanny - it’s me I’m a tree shagger 👋

Mar 8, 2024
I totally validate how you’re feeling x I genuinely do think though when you look back that response was one of those things that look worse in writing and it just feels overwhelming. For what it’s worth I think you are lovely and you’ve made me laugh - I certainly don’t want you feeling crap or under valued - none of this is really that deep yanno? Babe I’ve shared that I shag my bloke up a tree on our anniversary every year - Not really the sort of thing I tell my grandkids over pizza but hey ho 🤣🤣 yep Dani Fanny - it’s me I’m a tree shagger 👋
I appreciate your words..thank you.
Just let me ask though...hypothetically speaking...wud u have written that to me in response to my original post?

I accept responsibility for sharing personal stuff..I own that. What I don't accept is the TT hoping my daughter wud see it and know by the info they put on there.

They are so wrong and off the mark about me giving up animals or wanting someone to "unalive themselves" never thought that, want that or wud say that.

I was wound up and upset when i put the post up.
Honestly...yeah I prob was expecting a bit of sympathy and validation from what I posted. That's me being honest. I do not lie!
I know it's my own fault but I didn't appreciate the obvious being stated right at that moment.
Example...Like a kid running around a pool and falling over and hurting themselves. I would think...knew that wud happen. I wouldn't say that or such like in the moment when they were upset. That's all really x

Mar 9, 2024
I appreciate your words..thank you.
Just let me ask though...hypothetically speaking...wud u have written that to me in response to my original post?

I accept responsibility for sharing personal stuff..I own that. What I don't accept is the TT hoping my daughter wud see it and know by the info they put on there.

They are so wrong and off the mark about me giving up animals or wanting someone to "unalive themselves" never thought that, want that or wud say that.

I was wound up and upset when i put the post up.
Honestly...yeah I prob was expecting a bit of sympathy and validation from what I posted. That's me being honest. I do not lie!
I know it's my own fault but I didn't appreciate the obvious being stated right at that moment.
Example...Like a kid running around a pool and falling over and hurting themselves. I would think...knew that wud happen. I wouldn't say that or such like in the moment when they were upset. That's all really x
So not hypothetically - this is me being totally honest. Not everyone is going to respond to everything the way we would like them to and we have a number of options when we don’t receive the support or validation we were seeking - we can look elsewhere for what we need ( you didn’t need to look far because lots of us who are up and on it jumped in for you) granted I didn’t jump in against a fellow toll because I know how easily a text can be misconstrued - and I didn’t doubt that had she been given time she would say it wasn’t meant that way - which she did - but by then she was Also pissed off hence the rapid escalation. Now it’s a bit of a stand off, but we are all adults with a common dislike for all things Olga. You’ve done nothing wrong at all except maybe jump in a little quickly and now you can’t see the wood for the trees babe ❤️ I can actually see how you read it but I can also see how it was misconstrued ❤️ the CBA comment I think was because it went up so quickly babe.
As for the Dani t - know it’s easier said than done but literally what realistically is she gunna do? Out you to her 2 followers? I mean it Hun - if your daughter manages to see it - work out it’s you and throws a strop il go on Olgas page myself and put my pic on with my number and whatever else they want! Least then I can send you all an open ended invite to a happy troll party ❤️ get some sleep and you will feel better in the morning I promise x