Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Morning,
Not carrying it on but wanted to respond to some of the comments.
If I upset anyone then I apologise.
My feelings still stand on the posters comments tbh. I could have done without reading that straight away after and it was quite blunt imo.
Should I have jumped on them straight away..no. i admit I was upset and triggered.
It has been said that there was an apology...this is incorrect. I got a sty response back saying if u took it like that I cba or something like that.
I did not want anyone going after the poster though. I just expected a bit of acknowledgement that I was upset and why.
I felt my feelings were being invalidated at times and my issue minimised. Saying it was silly is not very helpful with regards to moving on. Bit unfair to say that.
I'm more than aware others have been targeted by this dani and I am sorry for that and have supported when ive been on. There were 3 posts related to me but the one I was referring to was putting info about me in the hope my daughter would see it and my words.
I have reflected on the fact I've overshared and prob only have myself to blame for that.
I've never had a run in with anyone on here previously. I've not been on as much as s going on myself. I take on board the comments that someone said about not everyone is going to say what you want or react the same way though, but that applies to everyone, me included. I've always tried to support others whether it's related to A or not.
I think it is probably best for everyone if I left this particular group.
Like I said apologise if anyone thinks I'm wrong or if I have upset anyone. Wasn't actually my intention.
I'm not going to lie and say I take all my feelings back because that would not be an honest reflection of my feelings.

I feel the response to how you were feeling wasn't necessary and very unhelpful. I know that your response was probably one that was anxiety lead and when you are in that spiral the last thing anyone needs is someone being like that towards them. I understand that spiral as I can get like that sometimes especially if I feel like my life may be impacted, even if its not, its catatrophising, it isnt easy to just snap out of. If someone can't be helpful or supportive then they should be quiet. I hope you feel better today, I really don't want to lose you from this group as I said last night and I'm sure majority of us feel the same. If you do leave I hope you return at some stage. Take care ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I seem to have an unintentional aggressive posting style so I appreciate and apologise that my posts can be taken wrong as my post was last night but once it was I just couldn’t be arsed arguing. So said so. Maybe my responses didn’t help but i don’t think it would’ve mattered what I said tbh. I will say that I think NN was bang out of order to Lurker who was just trying to diffuse the situation, absolutely no need for it. And I hope they get an apology.

I appreciate I’m not well liked and not a lot of peoples cup of tea on here but i know we all share a dislike of A so that and having a place to vent about her is enough for me. So I’ll say no more as I don’t want the thread to be derailed further or Dani getting the attention they crave (They are obviously trying to get under our skin with their s attempts at trolling). Let the Bingo commence 🤣
Bang out of order? That's a big statement to make if not trying to derail further.
And my initial response to u was on the aggressive so i apologise for that. You are not right though, had you responded to me differently, I would have responded back differently.
I also don't believe that you are not liked on here. I've never seen or remembered any conflict and definitely not between us i don't think?
Also I did already apologise and acknowledge to Lurkey that I may have replied negatively. I was frustrated for the reasons I've already given and I stand by that. @thelurker66 I am sorry if I upset you with my responses. I do believe you were trying to fan the flames but u were first to respond I believe and it felt like my feelings did not matter. I've always got on with you well so i do apologise as I went a bit trigger crazy. I own that.
Believe it or not I dont go out of my way to upset people.
I will prob still come off group but I don't want to leave things as they are.
I've said sorry and i mean it x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@noseyneighbour it's not best for anyone if you leave. You know there's a lot of love for you here. But if it's best for you then that's upto you. It was me who said it was silly. I never invalidated you quite the opposite. I meant the way and speed it blew up with so many of us supporting you but I'm sorry for using the word silly. You know we ALL love you and we just need to get on with our bingo 🤣🤣❤️❤️
Yeah @noseyneighbour you really need to play bingo. So you have to stay and play 👍🏼

Apr 26, 2024
uk
None of you are my cuppa tea tbh. Because I hate it. You're all the sweeteners in my coffee though 👌🏼❤️
I don't believe anyone is disliked at all. We're not all going to agree with everything everyone says on a page of this nature. I don't think or want anyone to leave. Think we should just draw a line ❤️❤️❤️
P.S anyone got a spare dabber? 👀🤣
Yep agreed

We're all united on one front and that's what matters

Here's a line that always makes me laugh "They say I smell like Catpiss" 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My fella just said something and I think he's so on the money but I'm fumin. He said he can see probs Gashflash vid being oh this is so needed I can't tell you. You know it's been an awful, scary time in my hometown and the break away was needed so this is a cheers to all of Southport who have been effected. God love you 🥂😳
I can fully imagine it now and she absolutely better fing not!! 😡😡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bang out of order? That's a big statement to make if not trying to derail further.
And my initial response to u was on the aggressive so i apologise for that. You are not right though, had you responded to me differently, I would have responded back differently.
I also don't believe that you are not liked on here. I've never seen or remembered any conflict and definitely not between us i don't think?
Also I did already apologise and acknowledge to Lurkey that I may have replied negatively. I was frustrated for the reasons I've already given and I stand by that. @thelurker66 I am sorry if I upset you with my responses. I do believe you were trying to fan the flames but u were first to respond I believe and it felt like my feelings did not matter. I've always got on with you well so i do apologise as I went a bit trigger crazy. I own that.
I wasn’t saying your feelings didn’t matter i acknowledged them throughout my responses but also saw that the original comment could have affected you more than it should have because you were already emotional. Eitak has apologised now and explained and even took ownership of their response to you once you vocalised you was upset.
Thanks for the apology.

Mar 9, 2024
I seem to have an unintentional aggressive posting style so I appreciate and apologise that my posts can be taken wrong as my post was last night but once it was I just couldn’t be arsed arguing. So said so. Maybe my responses didn’t help but i don’t think it would’ve mattered what I said tbh. I will say that I think NN was bang out of order to Lurker who was just trying to diffuse the situation, absolutely no need for it. And I hope they get an apology.

I appreciate I’m not well liked and not a lot of peoples cup of tea on here but i know we all share a dislike of A so that and having a place to vent about her is enough for me. So I’ll say no more as I don’t want the thread to be derailed further or Dani getting the attention they crave (They are obviously trying to get under our skin with their s attempts at trolling). Let the Bingo commence 🤣
Love this ❤️ not nit picking but please know - I for one do like you vey much and I get and appreciate your style x gunna smash this bingo ain’t we 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
None of you are my cuppa tea tbh. Because I hate it. You're all the sweeteners in my coffee though 👌🏼❤️
I don't believe anyone is disliked at all. We're not all going to agree with everything everyone says on a page of this nature. I don't think or want anyone to leave. Think we should just draw a line ❤️❤️❤️
Birkey you are very good at rallying the troops - you need to be in parliament as unification minister 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
You’re my cup of tea, truth be told most of you are & that’s why I’m here. You all have great qualities & I enjoy that, sometimes I feel sad for what some of you go through at times but I also feel happy for your triumphs in life. You all make & have made me laugh at some point. You are all decent people, as a matter of fact you beautiful non puffy nipped trowels you aint just me cup of tea you are all me pot of tea!!! 🫖🌵❤️
Awwwww I’m all emosh now xx

Mar 9, 2024
Here mate - catch 🤣🤣