Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I seem to have an unintentional aggressive posting style so I appreciate and apologise that my posts can be taken wrong as my post was last night but once it was I just couldn’t be arsed arguing. So said so. Maybe my responses didn’t help but i don’t think it would’ve mattered what I said tbh. I will say that I think NN was bang out of order to Lurker who was just trying to diffuse the situation, absolutely no need for it. And I hope they get an apology.

I appreciate I’m not well liked and not a lot of peoples cup of tea on here but i know we all share a dislike of A so that and having a place to vent about her is enough for me. So I’ll say no more as I don’t want the thread to be derailed further or Dani getting the attention they crave (They are obviously trying to get under our skin with their s attempts at trolling). Let the Bingo commence 🤣

I was not about last night so catching up. Sad to see some unrest here :(

Btw I think highly of you, I love your thoughts and your eloquence, you often say exactly what’s in my head.

I hope nosey doesn’t go, it’s a nice group, sometimes we just have to remember we don’t all think the same.

Mar 9, 2024
Well we can mark off pumpkin make up 🟠
Oooh we are off ladies - eyes down 🤣🤣

Years ago I went Tunisia with the girls and they had a bingo player bloke who couldn’t speak English and a load of ladies who clearly were Bingo professionals - travelled to Tunisia with their dabbers all very serious- absolute bloody carnage it was 🤣🤣 went something like this …. Bingo man 2? 2? 2? & 8? Errr 41 maybe duckling. I swear one of ladies nearly knocked him out with her handbag and they were all lining up at reception with tickets to complain 🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I seem to have an unintentional aggressive posting style so I appreciate and apologise that my posts can be taken wrong as my post was last night but once it was I just couldn’t be arsed arguing. So said so. Maybe my responses didn’t help but i don’t think it would’ve mattered what I said tbh. I will say that I think NN was bang out of order to Lurker who was just trying to diffuse the situation, absolutely no need for it. And I hope they get an apology.

I appreciate I’m not well liked and not a lot of peoples cup of tea on here but i know we all share a dislike of A so that and having a place to vent about her is enough for me. So I’ll say no more as I don’t want the thread to be derailed further or Dani getting the attention they crave (They are obviously trying to get under our skin with their s attempts at trolling). Let the Bingo commence 🤣
I think the problem is peoples interpretations of what’s written by someone else. Because we personally don’t know each other can make this difficult & when emotions are involved it doesn’t help.

I don’t think you’re aggressive, I think you’re just straight to the point.
Hopefully now it’s all blown over, I think the best thing we can do is completely ignore the Dani account. They are clearly unhinged & trying to trigger people & the more we’re posting about them the more they’re gonna carry on.

Ignore and they’ll trot back to their own bridge

Mar 9, 2024
Oooh we are off ladies - eyes down 🤣🤣

Years ago I went Tunisia with the girls and they had a bingo player bloke who couldn’t speak English and a load of ladies who clearly were Bingo professionals - travelled to Tunisia with their dabbers all very serious- absolute bloody carnage it was 🤣🤣 went something like this …. Bingo man 2? 2? 2? & 8? Errr 41 maybe duckling. I swear one of ladies nearly knocked him out with her handbag and they were all lining up at reception with tickets to complain 🤣
Just to add the same Bingo man was also the elvis impersonator on Saturdays and did a mean Cher inspired water Zumba class in the afternoon without knowing one word of English 🤣 what a guy!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Of course she never. She’s done her bit for the community now by mentioning the go fund me. If she had gone we would definitely know all about it. It’s gone back to being all about her now.
If I was her I would be struggling to get over it, especially having daughters myself. I’d want to keep paying my respects and feel so grateful that my girls are safe. As a community and in support of them poor parents, I’d be paying my respects. I cannot imagine how they must feel but at the very least, they will be able to see how much support and love the community are giving.

All of that would be to much work for aimee me me me though and she would have to think about others.
I suspect that there is no further opportunity to monitise it now at this stage. Christ she is just vial.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Gonna have to buy multiple bottles of Lemon Fanta since that's all she drinks to stay hydrated when away

I don't know how she does it TBH drinking all that. The odd one i get but the amount of fanta or whatever she drinks i really don't know how she has any insides left.
I gave up fizzy drinks years ago and even before i gave them up they had been tasting rotten for a bit before as they either threw in more sugar or some artificial sweetener. Gave one a try a couple of years ago and christ did i make the right decision. Gut rot.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Quick question what is Dani's problem? Does anyone actually know? 🤣🤣 she's giving Antihero vibes. It's me hi! I'm the problem it's me 🤡 Shut up! 😴😴😴
Screenshot that you freak 🖕🏼

She's a melt, that's her problem. She hates CC in particular doesn't she. Obviously came on here to try to s stir at some stage and it failed spectacularly like all the other attempts did in the end.

Mar 8, 2024
I feel the response to how you were feeling wasn't necessary and very unhelpful. I know that your response was probably one that was anxiety lead and when you are in that spiral the last thing anyone needs is someone being like that towards them. I understand that spiral as I can get like that sometimes especially if I feel like my life may be impacted, even if its not, its catatrophising, it isnt easy to just snap out of. If someone can't be helpful or supportive then they should be quiet. I hope you feel better today, I really don't want to lose you from this group as I said last night and I'm sure majority of us feel the same. If you do leave I hope you return at some stage. Take care ❤️

I ❤️ you Rosie xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You’re my cup of tea, truth be told most of you are & that’s why I’m here. You all have great qualities & I enjoy that, sometimes I feel sad for what some of you go through at times but I also feel happy for your triumphs in life. You all make & have made me laugh at some point. You are all decent people, as a matter of fact you beautiful non puffy nipped trowels you aint just me cup of tea you are all me pot of tea!!! 🫖🌵❤️
Yeah same here, I love how everyone has a different style of posting. Like anywhere in life some people are more sensitive than others and I’ve upset people unintentionally as well. Fed up Fred was one and don’t think she’s been back, so it goes to show we can all make little errors.

Anyway I’m still in absolute shock at this morning’s appalling make up. Who the do needs that amount at any time or place? Also why slather that much over the worst feature on the face 😳 she made it look like an irregular shaped carrot with all the luminescent shimmery garbage she slathered on. I like that sort of make up but it’s best used in small areas where the light would naturally hit or diluted into foundation or moisturiser for all over. It’s a terrible advertisement for the products she used. Don’t be fooled, every post GRWM is using products in her showcase so it’s all advertising and sales. That’s her job we know but she’s se at it and poor vulnerable followers always buy the stuff. There are some incredible accounts out there that educate as well as showcase. Aimee’s make up is SHOCKING and the amount of eye shadow scrubbed in this morning was horrid. I know she tapped the excess off but she started off with way too much. She’s not all there is she?
Mental age 10

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bang out of order? That's a big statement to make if not trying to derail further.
And my initial response to u was on the aggressive so i apologise for that. You are not right though, had you responded to me differently, I would have responded back differently.
I also don't believe that you are not liked on here. I've never seen or remembered any conflict and definitely not between us i don't think?
Also I did already apologise and acknowledge to Lurkey that I may have replied negatively. I was frustrated for the reasons I've already given and I stand by that. @thelurker66 I am sorry if I upset you with my responses. I do believe you were trying to fan the flames but u were first to respond I believe and it felt like my feelings did not matter. I've always got on with you well so i do apologise as I went a bit trigger crazy. I own that.
Believe it or not I dont go out of my way to upset people.
I will prob still come off group but I don't want to leave things as they are.
I've said sorry and i mean it x
Stay here and watch the bingo because it will make you 😆😂😆
Keep up to date and comment when you’re ready. We noticed your absence when you had a break so obviously people like you. 😘