Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I feel the response to how you were feeling wasn't necessary and very unhelpful. I know that your response was probably one that was anxiety lead and when you are in that spiral the last thing anyone needs is someone being like that towards them. I understand that spiral as I can get like that sometimes especially if I feel like my life may be impacted, even if its not, its catatrophising, it isnt easy to just snap out of. If someone can't be helpful or supportive then they should be quiet. I hope you feel better today, I really don't want to lose you from this group as I said last night and I'm sure majority of us feel the same. If you do leave I hope you return at some stage. Take care ❤️
I've just seen this..sorry..I've tried to keep off, but it's like a draw and sometimes I need to know when to stfu!
Naturally (for me) I seek out the negative or helpful comments to focus on and that's wrong and unhelpful. These posts continue too. It's not helpful to state the obvious after the fact and I've had enough tbh.
I do appreciate your words though, and tbh u have just explained how I felt better than I articulated being emotionally driven, so thank you! ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've just seen this..sorry..I've tried to keep off, but it's like a draw and sometimes I need to know when to stfu!
Naturally (for me) I seek out the negative or helpful comments to focus on and that's wrong and unhelpful. These posts continue too. It's not helpful to state the obvious after the fact and I've had enough tbh.
I do appreciate your words though, and tbh u have just explained how I felt better than I articulated being emotionally driven, so thank you! ❤️
Nosey there has been so much love for you shown in general but especially today. I hope you've read them and can see that you are a big part of our dysfunctional family and everyone wants you here @noseyneighbour and as @Missy Pointed out your absence was noticed and mentioned several times. There's a lot of love here for you surely you can see that? 😊❤️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Are we all friends again? I kept out it as I like you all. And I like we all can't stomach aimee.
I'm off this week so i can get myself nice and chilled for the antics of their trip away!
Love the bingo, think we everything covered!
Been cleaning hot tub out today, absolutely not a job for me!!!!!! Never again will I leave it as long!
I feel like I know you lot without knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if we're all following one another on TT 🤭🤭

Mar 8, 2024
Nosey there has been so much love for you shown in general but especially today. I hope you've read them and can see that you are a big part of our dysfunctional family and everyone wants you here @noseyneighbour and as @Missy Pointed out your absence was noticed and mentioned several times. There's a lot of love here for you surely you can see that? 😊❤️
I can't see the wood for the trees tbh. I've spiralled into a meltdown I wasn't already far off. Justifiable or not...u can't reason with anxiety and your own thoughts. If you know..you know.
I dont need everyone to want me or love me...that's just entitlement or have a me versus them thing going on. All I needed was very different to what I got last night. I got very triggered by unfairness, not feeling equal, lack of empathy, not feeling heard and being 'told what to do and not do' unless u are in a position to do so.
None of this is yours or anyone else's issue but I'm just explaining why i sometimes go on a self sabotage..overthinking, triggered to do crazy head! I do however always treat everyone with empathy and try not to tell other ppl what to do or how to feel. Is that so wrong...🤷‍♀️

Edited to say..I'm prob gonna get told off for carrying this on but I just wanted to reply to you x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You forgot bin juice & mackerel, convinced it deffo has a hint of bin juice & mackerel about it. 🤢🐟🐽
Now she has rolls of fat (due to take away diet) on her neck and has 5 bellies bigger than her boobs she’s no doubt got a sweaty thrush rash so that’s fungating smell to add to the mix 😜
Aimee get some canestan cream (bulk bought)

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour was hoping you saw this ❤️ Rosie says it so well, always ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Did someone say boozies? Cocktail cans and wine bought & Prosecco left for them. Hope that family don’t have to deal with those 2 drunken hags

Also I can’t watch her without looking at that dent, it’s getting worse
---
Already on the booze

Aimee forgot to pack her kitchen lights 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6388.jpeg
    IMG_6388.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6387.jpeg
    IMG_6387.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6389.png
    IMG_6389.png
    459.5 KB · Views: 48

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
The fecking state of it, bet the Mr Dddddddds are not kicking themselves that they let the porcine specimen go. The clown paint is s & the fake tan is s & all the fishjizz & botox ain’t done s for its fugly mug. 🤡 🐽🐟🤡
The fish jizz won't work because she doesn't follow the basics - she trowels her make up on straight away, drinks alcohol and coffee all of which are meant to be avoided. It's almost like she has money to waste.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can't see the wood for the trees tbh. I've spiralled into a meltdown I wasn't already far off. Justifiable or not...u can't reason with anxiety and your own thoughts. If you know..you know.
I dont need everyone to want me or love me...that's just entitlement or have a me versus them thing going on. All I needed was very different to what I got last night. I got very triggered by unfairness, not feeling equal, lack of empathy, not feeling heard and being 'told what to do and not do' unless u are in a position to do so.
None of this is yours or anyone else's issue but I'm just explaining why i sometimes go on a self sabotage..overthinking, triggered to do crazy head! I do however always treat everyone with empathy and try not to tell other ppl what to do or how to feel. Is that so wrong...🤷‍♀️

Edited to say..I'm prob gonna get told off for carrying this on but I just wanted to reply to you x
We are all equal here love. All here for outrageous Aimee and her ridiculous antics. We are providing a service to her huns, to help them see she is a liar and just a scamming sales lady. Now let’s all make friends, we all care about each other but we make mistakes sometimes, apologise and then carry on.

Now let’s play BINGO! 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Been at work all day so not had chance to catch up just yet however…….

If we were all the same life would be pretty boring, if we all shared the same views on things life would be boring.
No one is better than anyone else and we all bring something special to this group.
We won’t all get along and definitely won’t all ageee on the same thing.
Text is hard to read as there is no emotion in it and it’s interpreted as the way the reader reads it.
If you read something and don’t agree just move past the post.
I’m sure people on here don’t like what I have to say and fully agree with my opinions on things but I’m not here to please anyone and I’m not answerable to anyone and am entitled to my view point.