Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her eyes!!!! Fish jizz has done absolutely nothing for her eyes, actually they look worse than before.
Has she actually given up? She’s turning into the pilsbury dough boy with big croissants for arms and legs, and a face like a geriatric ballsack.
She has got big arms hasn’t she!
I’m just about to do my weights and I’m doing 3 sets instead of 2 and extra 10 tricep kickback’s because the thought of ever looking like her is so terrifying 😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Touchy Feely Wide Legs fing Wierdo Wendy ...she gives me the creeps.... and her wierd AF brother Cliff obv gave a good FEW people the creeps coz she's kept him off here after that last video she did when they were pissed up and he was after some young lass from the pub who was about 17...the comments said it all ...pity she doesn't read the comments about her fed up lazy t of a daughter and keep HER off tiktok to protect HER but she clearly brings home the money so hey ho, do it eh 👍
I find her incredibly creepy, I’ve never got that vibe off a woman before.
I think it’s because she is so fake. Everything she says is just a lie, gawjusss absolutely stunninK etc and too touchy feely🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Please don’t leave nosey. I haven’t seen the posts you’re referring to as sometimes there are too many pages for me to catch up on. I love this group of like minded people to how I think & you were one of the first i felt a connection to when I first started to comment.
Aww thank you for saying that ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So in the last month she has been gifted a s load of AU and crisps but once again continues to buy more. She’s no way eaten and drank all the gifted stuff, surely not. Imagine how much all that se was in WHSmith at the services too. She just doesn’t spend money - she’s completely wastes it on an absolute load of crap. Wasteful bint.

Also that dent is huge, it’s like a crater on the surface of the moon. She needs to sort it out, it’s distracting 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I can't see the wood for the trees tbh. I've spiralled into a meltdown I wasn't already far off. Justifiable or not...u can't reason with anxiety and your own thoughts. If you know..you know.
I dont need everyone to want me or love me...that's just entitlement or have a me versus them thing going on. All I needed was very different to what I got last night. I got very triggered by unfairness, not feeling equal, lack of empathy, not feeling heard and being 'told what to do and not do' unless u are in a position to do so.
None of this is yours or anyone else's issue but I'm just explaining why i sometimes go on a self sabotage..overthinking, triggered to do crazy head! I do however always treat everyone with empathy and try not to tell other ppl what to do or how to feel. Is that so wrong...🤷‍♀️

Edited to say..I'm prob gonna get told off for carrying this on but I just wanted to reply to you x
I do totally get you. I'm the same sometimes when I feel something there's no reasoning. I'm sorry you're struggling and am here like a lot of others 😊 Of course you not telling people what to feel isn't a bad thing at all and nobody did. We're all good and there'll be nobody shouting at anyone, we're all adults and can say what we want within reason of course 🤣 I feel the same as @ShatteredIllusion like I know you all. We all have the same dislikes clearly 🤡🤣 And a lot of the same morals and banter. Not arsed if any huns call me sad but you lot really are my faceless friends who do cheer me up and kill me off daily 😭🤣
Hate seeing an argy bargy. And I'm truly glad we've got the wheels back on and you're all still here ❤️😊

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bang out of order? That's a big statement to make if not trying to derail further.
And my initial response to u was on the aggressive so i apologise for that. You are not right though, had you responded to me differently, I would have responded back differently.
I also don't believe that you are not liked on here. I've never seen or remembered any conflict and definitely not between us i don't think?
Also I did already apologise and acknowledge to Lurkey that I may have replied negatively. I was frustrated for the reasons I've already given and I stand by that. @thelurker66 I am sorry if I upset you with my responses. I do believe you were trying to fan the flames but u were first to respond I believe and it felt like my feelings did not matter. I've always got on with you well so i do apologise as I went a bit trigger crazy. I own that.
Believe it or not I dont go out of my way to upset people.
I will prob still come off group but I don't want to leave things as they are.
I've said sorry and i mean it x

I was in two minds whether to reply to you or not as don’t want it to keep going on. But so many people have posted positive lovely things to you, asking you to stay etc but in this post and others since it, you seem to be just wallowing and unwilling to see all that. This is an opinion forum, they’ll come in all shapes and forms, you aren’t going to like them all and if you are constantly offended, constantly needing coddling and constantly keep announcing your departure like it’s Gatwick then maybe an opinion forum isn’t a good fit.

I’m here to talk about A and have a laugh. It’s not deeper than that. I’m sure most are the same. You come into this thread last night wanting opinions but because mine wasn’t (in your mind) validating your feelings then you didn’t like it. I was genuinely being nice and trying to tell you to ignore that Dani as they wasn’t worth your feelings, emotions or time (which I maintain). I thought I was being helpful but it seemed I misjudged. I am sorry if this seems harsh but I’m not treading on eggshells now as we are ruining the thread and I don’t want to do that.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We are all equal here love. All here for outrageous Aimee and her ridiculous antics. We are providing a service to her huns, to help them see she is a liar and just a scamming sales lady. Now let’s all make friends, we all care about each other but we make mistakes sometimes, apologise and then carry on.

Now let’s play BINGO! 😂
Make friends, make friends. Never ever break friends. If you do I'll flush ya down the loo and that will be the end of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣