Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So in the last month she has been gifted a s load of AU and crisps but once again continues to buy more. She’s no way eaten and drank all the gifted stuff, surely not. Imagine how much all that se was in WHSmith at the services too. She just doesn’t spend money - she’s completely wastes it on an absolute load of crap. Wasteful bint.

Also that dent is huge, it’s like a crater on the surface of the moon. She needs to sort it out, it’s distracting 🤣
She’s drunk all that and eaten every packet

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They all can’t help but get in shot on each others videos to eye do themselves. Gaggle of munters.
I’m sorry, but there is a reason gash flasher is twice divorced, Aimee can’t maintain a relationship and Charlie is single too. They are all ugly and fing annoying as do. If you’re average looking with a wonderful positive character you can be charismatic. The 3 of them are ugly, needy and lazy.
No charisma whatsoever in any of them.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry, but there is a reason gash flasher is twice divorced, Aimee can’t maintain a relationship and Charlie is single too. They are all ugly and fing annoying as do. If you’re average looking with a wonderful positive character you can be charismatic. The 3 of them are ugly, needy and lazy.
🤣🤣 the one thing they all have in common too is they are desperate and desperation isn’t attractive to men, it’s off putting. Add that to everything you’ve accurately said then they ain’t desirable at all. They’ll all get shags, but not long term relationships.

Gavin concurs with that statement. 🌵

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I don't know why I never thought of that but I reckon you could be right now you pointed it out. Would make sense for her terrible breathing too
I’m not sure if she smokes, I think the reason for the many stops when travelling is she needs a 💩 after all the crap she’s snaffled.

And all the alcohol she drinks she’ll have the beer ss as well. No wonder she’s keeping Andrex in business with all the bum wipes

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When our kids were little, if we were on holiday or away then we barely drank alcohol but if we did one of us always remained sober to you know look after the kids properly and incase anything urgent happened. Surely that’s a default setting? But it seems they are both drinking?
They always do. Love getting smashed. I suppose it helps Aimee numb the pain of being a laughing stock. Unlucky in love and no future prospects. If she got rid of that fireplace and maybe modernised that awful kitchen and lemon paint or whatever the hell it is would be a start. Oh and either paint them revolting brown doors or get some new ones. They make me shudder. She has enough money to re do the entire house. It fing needs it. She’d rather spend on pumpkins and other trivial se like chocolate and booze 🤪

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
BINGO!!!

Nope, sorry, just got ahead of myself with excitement there. I've just got home, been out all day spending my birthday cash Aimless style (not her personal style cause that is a bag of s)

What in the League of Gentlemen is that makeup? You've been tangoed!

How many dabs have we dabbed so far so I can keep track? Are we shouting for a line? Quack quack fat ladies and all that.

Mar 8, 2024
I was in two minds whether to reply to you or not as don’t want it to keep going on. But so many people have posted positive lovely things to you, asking you to stay etc but in this post and others since it, you seem to be just wallowing and unwilling to see all that. This is an opinion forum, they’ll come in all shapes and forms, you aren’t going to like them all and if you are constantly offended, constantly needing coddling and constantly keep announcing your departure like it’s Gatwick then maybe an opinion forum isn’t a good fit.

I’m here to talk about A and have a laugh. It’s not deeper than that. I’m sure most are the same. You come into this thread last night wanting opinions but because mine wasn’t (in your mind) validating your feelings then you didn’t like it. I was genuinely being nice and trying to tell you to ignore that Dani as they wasn’t worth your feelings, emotions or time (which I maintain). I thought I was being helpful but it seemed I misjudged. I am sorry if this seems harsh but I’m not treading on eggshells now as we are ruining the thread and I don’t want to do that.
Wow.. I actually apologised to u in that message which is more than i had from you. It's not harsh it's horrible. You clearly didnt like people supporting me and it's pissed u off so u have resorted to belittling and mocking. No part of your original reply to me was nice. It was blunt and u didnt need to be. I don’t mind others opinions but we are human beings. Well some of us are.
There was no need to reply to this in the way you have. Says all I need to know and for the people liking it. Whoever can think this post is ok can take back everything they have said to me as this is not nice at all. I've been here from the start..like many. I hope u feel better about yourself saying all that. So yes I'm announcing my departure...happy now?
You've bullied me out..you alone but u are not the type to care at all clearly.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she has she needs to go to AA and get herself to Weight Watchers too as that on top of everything else is diabolical.
In her mind she’s not doing anything wrong and it’s not debatable 😂she’s sends out a terrible message on TT. Drinks all the time, stuffs take aways down most nights and gorges and binge eats massive chocolate bars. Gets paid to do so, so I imagine she thinks why not do it on camera. I’m really glad she is showing all the signs of a bad diet and too much alcohol. She’s puffy all over not just the nips and getting fatter each passing week.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
When our kids were little, if we were on holiday or away then we barely drank alcohol but if we did one of us always remained sober to you know look after the kids properly and incase anything urgent happened. Surely that’s a default setting? But it seems they are both drinking?
They’re a pair of drunken slags