Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
🤣🤣

Why they don’t ever book anywhere makes me well annoyed, I’m so anal when we go away and like to have things booked. Priorities all on booze and snacks I guess for them.
That’s the same as me. I’m the planner. Hubby just tags along and does as he’s told 😂 Everytime we go away I have to make sure everything is booked, planned etc. I love lists. I write lists for everything 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I guess we have come so far now so we have to see it out to the end LOL. I have a feeling we will be waiting a very long time so i guess we have to enjoy the s show. She is the gift that keeps on giving even though she's boring much of the time.
Isn’t it just lovely to be able to say what we think about her. No one I know has seen her, I used to send my friend screenshots of her looking hideous but this is so much better.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Before you jump in trying to white knight then please get your facts straight - not one person here has said my post talking about coddling and announcing their departure has been misread (that post was very clear and to the point, I’d had enough and there was no way to misread that). It’s my original post people were telling NN she had misread, which is true, whether she wants to accept that or not .. it’s true.

All night and day I’ve had to read you and NN calling me all sorts and making up all sorts of nonsense. Now I’m not easily offended and choose to ignore you both but what if I was then you’d be doing the exact same you are accusing me of. Which I’ve not called anyone anything but I’m the bully. Righto.

And NN would not drop it and has consumed the thread all day but why? How does one misread post escalate in to what it has? I’m completely baffled anyone can overreact in this way.

And you are ok calling us mean girls and saying this isn’t a safe space, that’s untrue and unkind, NN has had a massive amount of support and love on here today - but for some bizarre reason no one could say anything right and she continued to lash out. So what are people supposed to do or say. The whole thing is bloody ridiculous.

You said it. It is bloody ridiculous. I read your message as it happened last night and I took it the same way as her and that's the message I mean in this. So don't come at me cause that seems to be what you are good at.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else because I haven't been messaging all day. did I even say anything about you specifically. I put messages up supporting her and describing how she's feeling so maybe you should read properly? I also put 1 message up in the other group to talk to Nosey and talking generally about this space and how I feel also and then put this post in here. None of which specifically names you. So whose taking offence easily? She did drop it then you went in and offended her again. You appear to have some self awareness but don't use it much. I also said it's beginning to feel a bit mean girls. How is this a safe space? I've every right to say that when it's how I'm seeing things. You have just proved that by going on the attack because I don't think how you came across was well meaning and how she was treated wasn't great. Amazing that you call someone standing up for someone you have left feeling s a white Knight. So you are bothered if people are standing up for her then? Catch yourself on! This isn't the first time you have been blunt and you say people have picked you up the wrong way when really you just don't care how your words affect people. Its that simple. Own it then.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The dent. The teeth. The double chin. The clown make up!
I know, I’m more and more convinced there’s something not quite right. She’s always saying she doesn’t want to “adult” but maybe it’s more she CANT because she has some disorder. Otherwise why be so childish and wear what she wears thinking she looks great. The make up today did it for me. Hideous 😂😂😂