Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Trowels you have done yourselves proud today. I’m sore with laughing, Kenneth from Benidorm and the Cowboy builder were classic.
I couldn’t cope with the sound on the latest dirge so I don’t know what she was doing pawing around the crotch area of the trousers. Whatever it was looked really weird and WLW looks like she’s naked, that colour looks awful on her!

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Bendy Wendy’s vid!! 🤮 how many times can that woman squeeze the word GAAAWJUS in a post? She also needs to ask the tit surgeon for a refund! They look like they are stuck on !! And last bit - just how mahoosive does Olga look when she’s off near the water! She looks like free Willy!
Definitely not the same legs that was on the ootd post! Slimming filter was definitely slimming in that one 😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Trowels you have done yourselves proud today. I’m sore with laughing, Kenneth from Benidorm and the Cowboy builder were classic.
I couldn’t cope with the sound on the latest dirge so I don’t know what she was doing pawing around the crotch area of the trousers. Whatever it was looked really weird and WLW looks like she’s naked, that colour looks awful on her!
Anemic beef the colour of that jumpsuit. Well Aimee’s beef. Or dead Salmon from the Farrow and Ball paint chart 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oi Shaimee, sat watching your videos on here and one of the lads caught sight of you and asked what the do is that?!?
You are now the talking point of the canteen and how many pints it would take to touch you….. going off the answers they would need shares in a brewery 🤣🤣

So regardless of how highly you think of yourself you have been referred to as a battle cruiser, pig and also one lads said if he woke up at the side of you he would rather chew his arm off than risk waking you up!
Love that for you ❤️
I just almost died from choking on a midget gem. Arrrgghhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Beautiful inside and out 😂
IMG_6390.jpeg
I don’t understand how she finds it acceptable to do an ad while looking like that! She makes a joke out of herself. If this is her ‘job’ she sure as hell doesn’t take any pride in it. I could never show myself looking like that, especially when making an ad. Takes the piss out of the company too.