Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
This mornings drivel

And Wendy calling the weather yucky doo! No wonder Aimee has the vocab of a 3 year old
What a mess she looks again. She really has given up at this point. The whole of that video is about what they are going to eat for brunch and dinner and going to the shops. I bet her and Wendy are already thinking of what wine they are having with their evening meal. Even the visit to the castle isn’t about the history of it but “they do good ice cream there”

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my actual good god!! Let me start by apologising for putting this here but for some reason I can’t reply on the other group( the Tesco thing)
What the actual hell is going on with some people.

NN came on here late at night and was upset

Eitak responded in a genuine way

NN thought her response was s

Eitak wasn’t down to defend herself or argue ( her choice her right)

I tried to calm things down numerous times

Lurker tried very hard and was very kind and supportive

Birkey was trying to defuse a situation very diplomaticly

NN accused people of supporting lurker more than her - she thought she was not being treated equally??

And from then on it did not matter how kind or supportive people were trying to be towards NN she would not accept it - taking the nice posts and finding the negative- hats off to Eitak, lurky, and Birkey who bent over backwards to make NN feel valued and validated
I stopped commenting because I was getting very close to my limit at this point .
Eitak I don’t even think all this was down to your original response and I think you have done and said more than most people would have done to try and salvage a situation that certainly was not caused by you in malice

Lurky - I’m so sorry that you were made to feel guilty for being liked and supported when you was in the firing line and you should not be going anywhere! I feel bad actually for not jumping in to support you more, but I thought I mite make it worse!

Burkey your empathy and niceness and diplomacy skills🙌

There is only so much that people can do when someone is determined to stay in a negative place. We are strangers on a forum are we not?
Jesus none of this is that deep !

Yes we can support each other up to a certain point - but if people need specific therapy than maybe here is not the place to be - we can all get touchy or take offence or piss someone off! It’s life I’m afraid! and although we should be mindful of others feelings none of us are here to be vilified because of someone else’s issues - we say sorry and if that apology is not accepted just how much justification, explanation, remorse are we expected to give? If you don’t think an apology is genuine - don’t pull more and more people in hoping to get a majority verdict - it’s not on! And that is bullying - pure and simple!
Frankly I am horrified that Lurky was made to feel like she couldn’t stay here because NN thinks people like her and supported her more!

Now before ANYONE decides to come for me - firstly I do not give 2 fs - I’m here for the laughs and Bingo
I do not feel any remorse for what I just said and I don’t do guilt trips either
I won’t be doing any back and forth about what I may or may not have got wrong
I like this funny ass group so can we please draw a line under all this sorry mess now
NN I really hope you can come back but more than that u really hope you feel better soon x

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Rugrats nickelodeon pyjamas.... nearly 40 years old I just couldn't...she is definitely a child trapped in a womans body. Even if I loved them I could never do that to my children the way Society is today.. I've always said it from the beginning when H goes to sencondary school the gloves are off Aimee! You have no idea what you are in for and I genuinely don't think you give a s neither no words x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my actual good god!! Let me start by apologising for putting this here but for some reason I can’t reply on the other group( the Tesco thing)

NN accused people of supporting lurker more than her - she thought she was not being treated equally??

And from then on it did not matter how kind or supportive people were trying to be towards NN she would not accept it - taking the nice posts and finding the negative- hats off to Eitak, lurky, and Birkey who bent over backwards to make NN feel valued and validated
I stopped commenting because I was getting very close to my limit at this point .
Eitak I don’t even think all this was down to your original response and I think you have done and said more than most people would have done to try and salvage a situation that certainly was not caused by you in malice

Lurky - I’m so sorry that you were made to feel guilty for being liked and supported when you was in the firing line and you should not be going anywhere! I feel bad actually for not jumping in to support you more, but I thought I mite make it worse!

There is only so much that people can do when someone is determined to stay in a negative place. We are strangers on a forum are we not?

Yes we can support each other up to a certain point - but if people need specific therapy than maybe here is not the place to be - we can all get touchy or take offence or piss someone off! It’s life I’m afraid! and although we should be mindful of others feelings none of us are here to be vilified because of someone else’s issues - we say sorry and if that apology is not accepted just how much justification, explanation, remorse are we expected to give? If you don’t think an apology is genuine - don’t pull more and more people in hoping to get a majority verdict - it’s not on! And that is bullying - pure and simple!
Frankly I am horrified that Lurky was made to feel like she couldn’t stay here because NN thinks people like her and supported her more!

Now before ANYONE decides to come for me - firstly I do not give 2 fs - I’m here for the laughs and Bingo
I do not feel any remorse for what I just said and I don’t do guilt trips either
I like this funny ass group so can we please draw a line under all this sorry mess now
NN I really hope you can come back but more than that u really hope you feel better soon x
I agree. I have kept out of it as I think its silly. Sorry if that offends anyone. It's just not that deep. I like everyone at present on here, and enjoy our chats. But if people want to leave then they should just leave

Ok, totally off topic but I want to share my proud mummy moment with you lot,
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢

Mar 9, 2024
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢
Bloody massive news !!!! I feel your joy - it’s the best feeling - I’m so happy for her and you xxxxx

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well done to her, it’s so exciting to see their hard work pay off, and see them off to uni, wait until you see her graduate, there is nothing like it. The pride watching them 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Well said. I commented in that other group cos I felt it needed to be said (screenshot shows my post)

And I stand by what I say. But it really needs to stop now, it’s out of hand.

And it’s the last I’m saying about it because I think it’s about time a line was drawn & people move on

Attachments

• IMG_6447.jpeg
    IMG_6447.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited: