Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
WHY WHY WHY does the slate "lady" keep gifting her things....she doesn't display or use any of it after she's shown it off! Why not do a give away to her actual customers who ACTUALLY will use her things???
People who gift the "worst" Influencers do it solely because they only care about possible sales

They're awful!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s not often I dare wear a wide leg when I’m doing home visits - I tend to come across a lot of very suss premises and I do not wish to have a flea bitten crotch - love a nice heal for the pro meetinings, however a definite no when one is chucking oneself over a hostel back gate in pursuit of a bloke called Barry who’s broken bail and shoplifted another frozen chicken from farmfoods ! 🤣🤣
Well a pineapple print tight trouser co-ord would be ideal in this situation Jo 👍🏼

Mar 9, 2024
It gets bloody worse - gash flash is on now doing a holiday haul! Is this not the woman who was so close to one of the victims mums that they took the time to ring her minutes after the incident whilst they were covered in blood ? Yeah so close you don’t even mention that child’s funeral today? What disgusting vile monsters these 2 are! I just have no words! I’m totally thrown!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Goooiod Morning Vietnam 😎❤️

Hope everyone's well today. Thinking of you @Firesquaw sending you lots of love and anyone else who needs it ❤️ I didn't stop yesterday so only got to half catch up haha. Hope you all have a glorious day and thank heavens you don't have puffy nips and a dented fod 🤣❤️
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out

May 30, 2024
UK
All of todays videos and shirls slagging off the “basic” air bnb

Just catching up as we’ve had the day out with friends and just got home after being out all day
Wendy likes abit of tat like Aimee. Who wants things with a place name written on and tat with Llamas? Also of course they didn’t go to the castle, they were too busy shopping and stuffing their faces. I thought Harper would have wanted to go and look at it. Selfish Bitches

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
❤️ sending you love babe

So sorry for your loss & I know nothing anyone can say will make it any better for you at the moment but I just wanted to send you much luvs. ❤️

It gets bloody worse - gash flash is on now doing a holiday haul! Is this not the woman who was so close to one of the victims mums that they took the time to ring her minutes after the incident whilst they were covered in blood ? Yeah so close you don’t even mention that child’s funeral today? What disgusting vile monsters these 2 are! I just have no words! I’m totally thrown!
Yeah because the lying scamming dutty old bike grief thief already made its dutty coin out of the horrendous incident so now it couldn’t give a flying feck about those poor children’s funerals & their grieving families . 🐀😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I was thinking of you this morning @Firesquaw and assumed from your last post 🥺 God love her. I hope she was peaceful. I can't imagine nor think any words could make you feel better or less angry but I'm sending all the love anyway ❤️ I understand you may need a break after recent events but even if you're just reading for a bit of entertainment we'll be thinking of you and here when you're ready. Bless your heart so soon after your prev loss too. So so sorry. Lots of love darling ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024

💔Sending you lots of love❤️

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I was thinking of you this morning @Firesquaw and assumed from your last post 🥺 God love her. I hope she was peaceful. I can't imagine nor think any words could make you feel better or less angry but I'm sending all the love anyway ❤️ I understand you may need a break after recent events but even if you're just reading for a bit of entertainment we'll be thinking of you and here when you're ready. Bless your heart so soon after your prev loss too. So so sorry. Lots of love darling ❤️❤️
Thank you. Yes,like you say, I miss my dad but he had a full life. This just hits so different. Yes it was very peaceful at the end thankfully ❤️

Well fellow non puffy nipped trowels our celebration of our lass & her fabulous friends was great, now we have 22 kids that have decided to camp out in the marquee for the night to carry on the party not that I mind, they are quite sensible & the old man has warned them any dumbfuckery & they will be getting a size 13 up their arses & he will be there in the morning to make sure they clean up any mess,I told him to shut it & reminded him of all dumbfuckery we used to get up to in fields. 😉 & before any fecking delulu sycophants starts about me leaving kids to party all night, these kids are all over 18 so go & feck yourselves. 🙄🌵

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
You know what, TikTok is all fun and games
.. and for most of us is just something to scroll through for giggles etc, but when it gets to the stage that your behaviour completely turns you into a massive fing arsehole, a big enough t that you have your own thread multiple websites absolutely rinsing you daily, you’d just jack it in wouldn’t you?! Anything for views, selling s that EVERYONE knows you’ve never used and never will use, just for engagement and £££ is the absolute pits. Despicable humans bendy and her sty daughter. 😮‍💨 glad I got that off my chest 😂 as you were trolls 🤣

Last edited: