Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Me dads wife has an issue with her, you can tell from the videos she’s posted from her dads wedding prep.

And if she didn’t have an issue why does Carol (that’s her name) never go round for dinners or anything like that. She only seems to be mentioned when she’s sent that pie round?
Maybe there was a prenup type of thing put in place so that she doesn't need to go round to her s tip.

Mar 9, 2024
Here we go girls - perimenopause is now gunna be olgas new personality! She’s banging on about sweating and needing clean pjs every day? Not being funny but don’t we all wear clean pjs? And if she’s been laying in a stinking sweaty pit all night she still has the same sweat drenched pjs on to sort breakfast and lunch and all bloody day till bedtime if she ain’t off to to B&M! All she done there is confirm what a dirty cow she is! - and she didn’t have clean pjs on every morning on bloody holiday the liar! And while we are here - none of us need you dropping hints about H and her starting her periods either! Give the girl her fing privacy! It’s not your body and you do not have the right to expose her in this way! She’s a kid and she is not giving informed consent - just breadcrumbing like you are doing with her is disgusting - olga you are going to an all time low! That girl can’t trust you with ANYTHING - vile parent!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Got no other content so she’s googled & chosen which peri menopausal symptoms she can use & highlight like now we’ll have her scratching herself more, stopping for a hot flush & more period content.

People do talk about peri menopause but this t is gonna have THE worse case of it ever.

I’m experiencing this and have done for the last 5 years - symptoms now are so bad I’m at the GPs to ask about HRT as I can’t cope with 20+ hot flushes daily, the lack of sleep, the brain fog is so bad it’s affecting my daily life and I’d go on but Aimee will only use it for content
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr0rnmvog65remgmlrag.mp4

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
Sending love to you @Firesquaw x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Got no other content so she’s googled & chosen which peri menopausal symptoms she can use & highlight like now we’ll have her scratching herself more, stopping for a hot flush & more period content.

People do talk about peri menopause but this t is gonna have THE worse case of it ever.

I’m experiencing this and have done for the last 5 years - symptoms now are so bad I’m at the GPs to ask about HRT as I can’t cope with 20+ hot flushes daily, the lack of sleep, the brain fog is so bad it’s affecting my daily life and I’d go on but Aimee will only use it for content
Firstly, it is talked about ALL THE TIME nowadays

You scratch all the time because of your poor diet

You are overweight and do no exercise so that maybe why you’re foggy.

You’re always hot? You are always saying you are cold and wearing a massive fluffy dressing gown.

You sleep in polyester pyjamas and sheets

do OFF

davina McCall has done so much work on this topic, there are GP’s who have TT accounts FULL of info so you don’t need to try and educate us or anyone else. Get your diet sorted for a start and start some fing exercise.

And do off

do OFF

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
So hold on, according to our aims (and she never lies so must be true 🤥🤥), she showers every night then puts clean pj's on. Then has night sweats due to peri menopause but then comes on morning TT in same sweaty pj's. Can you actually imagine the smell of her hair. 🤢🤢
As a peri menopausal woman there is no way on gods green earth I could wear those big fluffy dressing gowns in this weather. The reason she is having some of these symptoms could purely be down to her weight gain and poor diet.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

You’re always hot? You are always saying you are cold and wearing a massive fluffy dressing gown.

do OFF

davina McCall has done so much work on this topic, there are GP’s who have TT accounts FULL of info so you don’t need to try and educate us or anyone else. Get your diet sorted for a start and start some fing exercise.

And do off

do OFF
Do you think she should do OFF @Missy 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So hold on, according to our aims (and she never lies so must be true 🤥🤥), she showers every night then puts clean pj's on. Then has night sweats due to peri menopause but then comes on morning TT in same sweaty pj's. Can you actually imagine the smell of her hair. 🤢🤢
As a peri menopausal woman there is no way on gods green earth I could wear those big fluffy dressing gowns in this weather. The reason she is having some of these symptoms could purely be down to her weight gain and poor diet.
Wore the same pjs two days running in Abersoch so that’s bollocks and I’m sure we can find where she’s wearing her pjs all day from the videos she’s posted.

If you sweat that much in the night you’re showering as soon as you’re awake; you’re changing bedding near enough daily and you’re not wearing fing oodies and dressing gown ESPECIALLY when it’s 15+ degrees!!

Attachments

• IMG_6541.png
    IMG_6541.png
    553.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6544.png
    IMG_6544.png
    568.6 KB · Views: 65

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

do OFF

And do off

do OFF
If you want her to do off you should just say that 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can share any public images you want unless they are "illegal" type pictures. Why don't you tell big sweaty puffy nips to stop sharing pics of her kid.
It deffo Oinking Olga, it would have made a sty little TikTok saying they think I’m the fat, lazy, catpissy grief thief & denying it but it just glossed over it & made one calling everyone nonces instead & if you do one now Stanky Dani/ jizzpig/ Oinking Olga, then it confirms it even more. My head don’t button up the back nor did I come doon the Clyde on a banana boat unlike your delulu sychophants. 🐽🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

If you want her to do off you should just say that 🤣🤣
Honestly she is such a t, grasping at anything for content. That video encouraging her followers to interact more by liking etc. She’d used the southport tragedy and got engagement from that, not mentioned any funeral or anything since, now needs something else to generate traffic her way.

She eats a disgusting diet, does no exercise so why doesn’t she at least consider that as a contributing factor to her feeling and looking like s. It has to be SOMETHING else doesn’t it, I mean god forbid she ever takes any accountability for anything in her life.

do RIGHT OFF YOU GREEDY LAZY PIG

Oinking Olga scratches & skrets at itself because it does NOT shower everyday, its hair is a constant greasy filthy mess. It sweats at night because it’s sweating all the booze it has consumed out, its periods are s because it has fed up its system with the amount of se it consumes. It’s put on so much weight because it consumes enough food for a family of six everyday.
There is so much information out there now about perimenopause & the menopause so people should really go & search that out, not get it from a lying, scamming, lazy enormous hog that is probably going to start punting some menopause se soon. 🙄🐽🐀
Anyways have a wonderful day non puffy nipped trowels. 🌵